Author Topic: TOO MUCH STUFF !!!!!  (Read 2189 times)
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

TOO MUCH STUFF !!!!! « on: March 20, 2023, 07:54:44 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Hello everyone !!

I've come to the conclusion that I have WAY TO MUCH STUFF !!!  :o  Keep an eye on this space and my "For Sale Gallery :  https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=5288 

Sometime in the near future I'll be listing my overstock/ unwanted lamps !  Most will be FREE with only the cost of shippping ! 
 Some will be NOS , some used . There will be MV , SBMV , MH (incl. CMH !)  , HPS , Incandescent and maybe some Fluorescent !

The majority of the MV will be /DX but there will be a few clear !  There might even be a fixture or 2 .

I've gotten tired of having my lighting stuff take up more room than me and the cats !  :cat: :cat: :cat: I'd like to see my upstairs' floor again !

If I've promised anyone a shipping quote that I haven't gotten , PM ME !! I probably forgot about it !! 

@ thelightingman :  I'm gonna get your quote THIS WEEK !!

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: TOO MUCH STUFF !!!!! « Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 08:19:09 PM » Author: Rommie
Tim, Tim... Get it right, you can't have too much STUFF, you just haven't got enough space to put it all, we have the same problem  :lol:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: TOO MUCH STUFF !!!!! « Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 08:28:40 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Tell me about it !! My house , my shed and BOTH of my garages and the inside of my ambulance are currently PACKED with "stuff" !!! :poof: There's presently 2 cars that have so much stuff around and on them that they're almost hidden from view !!

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: TOO MUCH STUFF !!!!! « Reply #3 on: March 20, 2023, 09:05:28 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Tim If I'm ever in Ohio, Ill buy that unidoor 250 off of you that has my name on it. Not sure when but maybe this summer, just gonna see whats in the plans. :bulbman:

Oh an any other lamps that you might need gone. :mrg:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 10:59:52 PM by Bulbman256 » Logged

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: TOO MUCH STUFF !!!!! « Reply #4 on: March 20, 2023, 09:31:37 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
No problemo !!

RadiantMV

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: TOO MUCH STUFF !!!!! « Reply #5 on: March 20, 2023, 10:29:46 PM » Author: RadiantMV
Is your 400 watt girder frame /DX included among these lamps? I need one to complete my full set of RS lamps.
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: TOO MUCH STUFF !!!!! « Reply #6 on: March 20, 2023, 10:33:23 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
I'll have to see what else I have . If there's more than one , then it'll probably be listed at some point ! I know there'll be some 400w clearbanders as I have a bunch of them !

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: TOO MUCH STUFF !!!!! « Reply #7 on: March 21, 2023, 01:47:05 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Got a fairly modern NOS or lightly used 175W clear mercury lamp? I've got an idea for a yard light setup I want to do.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: TOO MUCH STUFF !!!!! « Reply #8 on: March 21, 2023, 03:09:05 AM » Author: Econolite03
I'd be interested in more clearbanders or even other GTE era Sylvania stuff.
BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: TOO MUCH STUFF !!!!! « Reply #9 on: March 21, 2023, 10:43:01 PM » Author: BT25
Tim, I know how it is, but it sounds like you have more stuff than me to liquidate...

First known case of Westinghouse Lifeguard Disease! :lol:
If you can say yes to any of the following, you may have it too: :poof:
Can't resist buying more even if you already have an example in your collection? :lol:
Bank account shows unnecessary spending? ::)
Have an empty wallet?  :lol:

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: TOO MUCH STUFF !!!!! « Reply #10 on: March 21, 2023, 10:49:33 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 My old cell phone had the theme music to Sanford & Son if that tells you anything ! The fun thing is finding things you didn't know you have !  Last night , I found a GE 700w clear in the blue and yellow sleeve at the bottom of one of my lamp totes that I don't remember buying ! DOH !

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: TOO MUCH STUFF !!!!! « Reply #11 on: March 21, 2023, 10:59:45 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 @ LotW : Maybe ! I'm about 1/2 way thru my lamps . So far I've found a TON of 175 , 250 & 400w /DX lamps . A few are full coat Lifeguards but most are just nothing special GE , Sylvania or Philips ED lamps .

@ Econolite :  A few years ago I bought a case of 6 new & used 400w Clearbanders. Plus I have others I bought as individuals .

"OOOH , NEAT , BUY !!" is a BAD THING !!

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: TOO MUCH STUFF !!!!! « Reply #12 on: March 21, 2023, 11:03:28 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Quote from: wide-lite 1000
I've come to the conclusion that I have WAY TO MUCH STUFF !!!
You and me both .lol.
I have far too much stuff! (and allot of it is lights...)

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: TOO MUCH STUFF !!!!! « Reply #13 on: March 21, 2023, 11:13:07 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Mine consists of Lights , lamps , gear , old cars and parts , tools , Old radios , a few jukeboxes and I'm sure there's a partridge in a pear tree in here somewhere !

BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: TOO MUCH STUFF !!!!! « Reply #14 on: March 21, 2023, 11:31:11 PM » Author: BT25
My old cell phone had the theme music to Sanford & Son if that tells you anything ! The fun thing is finding things you didn't know you have !  Last night , I found a GE 700w clear in the blue and yellow sleeve at the bottom of one of my lamp totes that I don't remember buying ! DOH !

Great find!...especially considering how hard they are to find nowadays!

First known case of Westinghouse Lifeguard Disease! :lol:
If you can say yes to any of the following, you may have it too: :poof:
Can't resist buying more even if you already have an example in your collection? :lol:
Bank account shows unnecessary spending? ::)
Have an empty wallet?  :lol:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies