Author Topic: Had wisdom tooth procedure  (Read 789 times)
Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Had wisdom tooth procedure « on: January 04, 2024, 07:49:32 PM » Author: Molly
I had wisdom tooth extraction surgery when wll three of my impacted wisdom teeth this morning in Boston.
Latest update below:

Update: Mouth is healing but there's some pain and swelling: Been eating lots of soft foods like popsicles, ice cream, yogert and now scambled eggs! Also been napping and drinking ice cold water. Dad's been taking great care of my while still in the recovering stage and I couldn't be more thankful!

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

HIDLad001

View Posts
View Gallery

Alex - a fan of Jefferson Electric ballasts

GoL UCwvPaxz1-rbLAjLpk55zl1A
Re: Had wisdom tooth procedure « Reply #1 on: January 04, 2024, 08:11:53 PM » Author: HIDLad001
Hope you get well soon! I understand, recovery is the worst part of any procedure IMO.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it
HID Fixtures should stay HID, but I think LED is fine too.
Any new photos are taken with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35!
Local power is 120/240VAC 60Hz, TV is NTSC 480i 59.94, DTV is ATSC 1.0 and simulcast ATSC 3.0.
-Using Lighting-Gallery since 2022-

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Had wisdom tooth procedure « Reply #2 on: January 04, 2024, 08:28:12 PM » Author: Molly
Yep! Sure is. Going well though! I went through my “rite of passage!“ lol

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Had wisdom tooth procedure « Reply #3 on: January 04, 2024, 10:11:02 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
I remember having that done many years ago on all 4.

Hope you a speedy recovery.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Had wisdom tooth procedure « Reply #4 on: January 05, 2024, 07:44:00 AM » Author: rjluna2
I had wisdom tooth pulled years ago and I do know how I feel.  I'm sure you will recover nicely :love:

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Had wisdom tooth procedure « Reply #5 on: January 05, 2024, 08:31:01 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I remember having all four done at once in hospital.  :wndr:
I discharged myself early so that I could go to a party.  :mrg:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Had wisdom tooth procedure « Reply #6 on: January 05, 2024, 04:53:06 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Feel better soon Molly !  39 years ago I had all 4 of mine pulled in the office under local anesthetic ! :o  I lived off of SpagettiO's for close to a week .

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

rlshieldjr

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Had wisdom tooth procedure « Reply #7 on: January 05, 2024, 05:00:16 PM » Author: rlshieldjr
I remember that. Not fun. Hope you are healing well.
CoolBeans

View Posts
View Gallery

Say no to generic EXIT signs

UCgS0pNTqygf9BJruCGNd_yA
Re: Had wisdom tooth procedure « Reply #8 on: January 08, 2024, 05:15:50 PM » Author: CoolBeans
Ouch. hopefully you are recovering well. You will be back to normal in no time. My parents had to force me to rest because I had things to do outside of bed. Do you think you talked to the anesthesiologist about your lighting interest?
Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Had wisdom tooth procedure « Reply #9 on: January 08, 2024, 07:39:45 PM » Author: Molly
Thank you all so much for the wishes! I am doing well!

CoolBeans, I feel a lot better now. Very little pain and no, I didn't talk about lighting to my doctors.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Had wisdom tooth procedure « Reply #10 on: January 08, 2024, 08:52:12 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Excellent !

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Had wisdom tooth procedure « Reply #11 on: January 09, 2024, 07:34:51 AM » Author: rjluna2
I'm glad you are recovering nicely, Molly :)

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

VestasMan

View Posts
View Gallery

look maa, no thermal runaway!

Re: Had wisdom tooth procedure « Reply #12 on: January 20, 2024, 02:03:58 AM » Author: VestasMan
one of my wisdom teeth is on it's side and it could be potentially hazardios to my gums/mouth

i am a fan and light collector fro a hicktown in new zealand.  i don't mind let alone hate the people that call wifi routers "modems",LED drivers "ballasts" and LCD panels "picture tubes" because i kinda do this myself. i am a big fan of TOAST ASYLUM and more so now that i am into lighting! :a_2d: .

marcopete87

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Had wisdom tooth procedure « Reply #13 on: January 27, 2024, 01:22:00 PM » Author: marcopete87
Hi Molly, i hope you're fine now.
I had same procedure for 3 of my winsdom teeth years ago and the last will be removed in march.
4/4 of my winsdom teeth needed surgery for removal :sick: (and i'm afraid of needles  :poof: )
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies