Author Topic: Car Accident  (Read 2378 times)
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Car Accident « Reply #15 on: March 24, 2023, 12:15:58 AM » Author: suzukir122
Thank you @Xmaslightguy!

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Car Accident « Reply #16 on: April 06, 2023, 08:18:01 PM » Author: CEB1993
Hey Suzukir122, I'm glad you're okay! Sorry you lost your car, and I'm excited to see what your new car might be! Take care and glad to hear you're back on track  :)

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Car Accident « Reply #17 on: April 06, 2023, 08:25:44 PM » Author: suzukir122
What up CEB1993! Not quite back on track yet, but I have been driving my other car to and from work for the time being. Just registered my
bike today in an effort to keep that car in the garage more. I'm farther from my goal in terms of buying another car, so I may be selling some
of my lighting gear/lamps in an effort to catch up.  :'(
Right now, my 10 HPF Valmont Trigger Start ballasts that I never use, and my 3 self ballasted 23w Metal Halide Par38's, look to be in the red zone
for getting rid of.

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Maxim

View Posts
View Gallery

Stop replacing fixtures that can be retrofitted.

Re: Car Accident « Reply #18 on: August 30, 2023, 03:43:48 PM » Author: Maxim
Hey Suzukir, sorry to hear about your accident. Glad you're doing better now; I joined "car accident club" at the age of 14, and it was scarily similar to Foxtronix's accident; a T-bone whilst driving across an intersection, skidding 20-30 feet, ripping the tires off of the rims, etc.

Collector of all kinds of lamps, gear, and fixtures.
My favorite lighting technologies at the moment are incandescent and mercury vapor, and my favorite Big 3 lighting brand of the late 20th century is GTE Sylvania.

About that Westinghouse Lifeguard disease, I think I've caught it. Thanks Eric! 8)

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Car Accident « Reply #19 on: August 30, 2023, 04:44:49 PM » Author: suzukir122
Yeah it's been a long time since I've been in a car accident, before that accident occurred. Very, very long time. I'm usually a very safe driver,
even when there is a turbo in front of me. I try to keep it cool, but no one is perfect. People drive stupid... so there's nothing I can do to prevent
stupid people, except use defensive driving skills, etc.
I now own an additional car... a 2011 Mazda 3, my new daily driver.

Interests:

Maxim

View Posts
View Gallery

Stop replacing fixtures that can be retrofitted.

Re: Car Accident « Reply #20 on: August 30, 2023, 07:14:21 PM » Author: Maxim
Yep. I (and my mom) were driving in our 2018 Acura MDX of 45K miles last September, en route to my piano lessons, when a Subaru hatchback NAILS into us and causes US to go FLYING sideways, ripping the tires off the rims and almost broadcasting us straight into an active telephone pole. Thank God my mom hit full brakes when she felt the impact... the guy behind the wheel was going at least 65 in a 40 zone. My mom currently suffers from back pain and neck mobility issues from this accident, though that was not her first. Her first was the most fatal to her, yet the least fatal to our car... she took the brunt of the impact, sadly...

Collector of all kinds of lamps, gear, and fixtures.
My favorite lighting technologies at the moment are incandescent and mercury vapor, and my favorite Big 3 lighting brand of the late 20th century is GTE Sylvania.

About that Westinghouse Lifeguard disease, I think I've caught it. Thanks Eric! 8)

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Car Accident « Reply #21 on: February 02, 2024, 08:23:44 AM » Author: suzukir122
Yeah... car accidents suck.

Interests:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies