Author Topic: Update how I've been feeling  (Read 769 times)
Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Update how I've been feeling « on: May 10, 2023, 11:28:49 AM » Author: Molly
It's still been a tough year when my mom passed away in January and I've dealt with really mean people, mostly the guys at my college who do terrible things to me which I won't discuss here since it's extreme. Despite that, I've been dealing with my emotions which have improving as I am using new ways to make myself more happy. I'm almost with college finals and during the summer, I will be incredibly busy with travels and having a job where I work with children at my dad's museum. I hope you all understand this.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 11:32:58 AM by Molly » Logged

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Update how I've been feeling « Reply #1 on: May 10, 2023, 12:17:53 PM » Author: rjluna2
Please ignore those who are mean to you.  I'm sorry about your mother's passing :(

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Re: Update how I've been feeling « Reply #2 on: May 10, 2023, 12:36:01 PM » Author: Molly
I've been doing well at ignoring people but it's been happening constantly for me.

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Update how I've been feeling « Reply #3 on: May 10, 2023, 02:01:45 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Take your time to process your emotions. And don't worry about not being on here. Life happens and I'm sure most people understand. My late condolences for your mother. Stay strong.
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Update how I've been feeling « Reply #4 on: May 10, 2023, 02:32:23 PM » Author: suzukir122
Yo... I'm sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one can definitely have a major negative impact on things. Keep your head up, and don't let the negative people get to you! Stay far, far away from them.
Surround yourself with the chill, cool people (like us here on Lighting Gallery) and keep doing the things you love. Stay very close with your Dad as well.
Things will seem/be tough ahead... but keep the positive mindset going while surrounding yourself with positive people. Given time... with the positive
mindset... positive people... positive outcomes through goal driven success... things will begin to get better!

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Update how I've been feeling « Reply #5 on: May 11, 2023, 11:35:12 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Keep your head up Molly !! As for the LOSER guys , REPORT THEM ! Most schhols have VERY strict policies regarding harrassment !  :police:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Update how I've been feeling « Reply #6 on: May 12, 2023, 09:40:43 AM » Author: Rommie
Hey Molly, been there, done that, my mother passed three years ago in January, just before Covid rules kicked in, I think she knew what was coming and decided "I'm out of here"  :mrg:
Seriously, I do sympathise; I'm a good listener so if you ever want to talk, let me know. :-* :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies