Author Topic: I finally showed my parents the sportcar I've been hiding from them!  (Read 688 times)
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
I finally showed my parents the sportcar I've been hiding from them! « on: August 30, 2023, 02:33:08 AM » Author: suzukir122
After owning it since 2021, (due to learning how to drive a manual, and also the recent flat tire situation) I finally got around to showing
my parents my sportcar, which was the primary reason why I kept pics of it away from social media. Even though it's from Hyundai...  :sick:...
it is still one of my favorite cars of all time.
My brother took a video of me leaving my parents place with the car. Although neither of us liked the audio of that video, I REALLY didn't like the
fact that he cut out my mom's reaction as I was leaving, so I told him to reupload the video. There is some additional editing I'll probably
do to the video once I download it... after that, I'll post the video here.
Now it's fair game... I can officially start posting to social media much more... not just of the car, but also my motorcycle, and also general filming.
This might... MIGHT... include face reveal.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: I finally showed my parents the sportcar I've been hiding from them! « Reply #1 on: August 30, 2023, 01:24:45 PM » Author: rjluna2
Cheers, suzukir122 on learning how to use the manual transmission :)

I have been driving manual since my late maternal grandfather and my late father taught me how to drive with the stick-shift.  Now that I getting old (with my recent left hip surgery) and wanted to shift over to automatic transmission instead :-\

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: I finally showed my parents the sportcar I've been hiding from them! « Reply #2 on: August 30, 2023, 04:57:43 PM » Author: suzukir122
I prefer automatic transmission for long distance driving, but manual transmission is far, far more fun than automatic transmission in my opinion. I feel
more in control as well with manual transmission. It's also definitely faster, it seems like. My manual transmission sportcar is turboed though, but even
with the non turboed cars, they seem faster than automatic... at least when it comes to 4 cylinder cars. Totally different story with V8's.

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: I finally showed my parents the sportcar I've been hiding from them! « Reply #3 on: September 06, 2023, 10:24:10 AM » Author: suzukir122
My brother put together a short video of my visit to my parents place, on his YouTube channel. If anyone watches this video, you'll get
a very slight face reveal... of me in my car, smiling from ear to ear, which is honestly very rare. Especially on video.
Although I'm not happy with the video quality, and although this audio sucks, here's the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYAmSMHFZZg
Yes I know the car is missing it's exhaust tips. I'll be working on installing a complete aftermarket exhaust for it sometime soon.
Also a quick side note... the lady in the background talking/laughing is my mom. lol... her comment at the end of the video surprised me,
since she's normally the kind of person to criticize just about everything.  :'-)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 10:27:00 AM by suzukir122 » Logged

Interests:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies