Author Topic: Lantern Identification  (Read 830 times)
Daniel

View Posts
View Gallery

Lantern Identification « on: August 15, 2023, 12:11:09 PM » Author: Daniel
Hello,
I need help identifying some lanterns that I have seen and dont know their models.
I am sorry if this thread has previously existed, this is my first post on this forum.

I live in Athens, Greece where the local municipalities use many different lantern types from diferrent manufacturers.

In the attached files I have uploaded three diferrent types of lanterns that are often installed in the streets of Athens.

Thanks in advance to anyone that helps identifying these lanterns. I will upload more in the furure.
The photos have been taken from http://phozagora.free.fr/?page=photodv in the greek section because they have good quality that i cannot achive with my cell phone's camera.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Lantern Identification « Reply #1 on: August 15, 2023, 02:16:23 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
The only one I know the model of is the one on the bottom - AEC Lunoide.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Vailed_Crown

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lantern Identification « Reply #2 on: September 09, 2023, 11:14:14 AM » Author: Vailed_Crown
hi, I'm using this discussion because I also need to identify some lanterns around southern Italy. I attach the photos. Thank you
Daniel

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lantern Identification « Reply #3 on: September 11, 2023, 05:22:10 AM » Author: Daniel
I have seen the first one in Athens, Greece however I don't know any information about it.
Richmond2000

View Posts
View Gallery

120V 60HZ

Re: Lantern Identification « Reply #4 on: September 11, 2023, 03:03:59 PM » Author: Richmond2000
would recommend to POST the lantern pics indevidually to your gallery and they will get to the front page with pictures
threads like this tend to DIE  :eoled: and not get good results
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies