Author Topic: Draft or diagram or drawing?  (Read 2526 times)
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Draft or diagram or drawing? « on: November 27, 2006, 02:34:45 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
Hello everyone.....

I need a favor......I am planning to  make my own fixture..a older 1940s-1950s half piper fluorescent fixture......but what's the difference is that I don't believe it ever exists for the design I am making...plus is a smaller version of those 4 foot halfpipers that still hangs in old stores........

So I would like some help of measurements, a drafting, or pictures of how they are made so I can make them in similar way those old lights were made.......I will also try to make decorations of my own for the sides.....

I also wonder how the sides are attached...how they are made together....

I probably will use an old computer case metal sheet to make them..since my dad won't let me use those copper sheets we have since they are like 48 dollars EACH square foot SHEET!!!!!!! expensive huh???

Can anyone help out? please email me also!!!! Thanks everyone!

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies