Author Topic: CFL retrofit of foreign M250R2  (Read 1900 times)
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: CFL retrofit of foreign M250R2 « Reply #15 on: October 01, 2023, 07:16:28 PM » Author: Burrito
I noticed that too.

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich, Coaster junkie!

Re: CFL retrofit of foreign M250R2 « Reply #16 on: October 17, 2023, 03:36:59 AM » Author: AngryHorse
Wow!, there would have been just enough light to light a dark area using just one of those IN the lantern itself!  :cflhd:

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

Welcome to OBLIVION

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: CFL retrofit of foreign M250R2 « Reply #17 on: October 17, 2023, 08:51:04 AM » Author: Burrito
True! but they wanted more light and it did work out.

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

LightsAreBright27

View Posts
View Gallery

Cheap LED Assassin

Re: CFL retrofit of foreign M250R2 « Reply #18 on: October 23, 2023, 10:03:06 AM » Author: LightsAreBright27
Indian youtube tutorial channels be like-

Don't forget the low quality NCS music and the constant reminder to subscribe :lol:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2023, 10:05:39 AM by LightsAreBright27 » Logged

Holder of the rare and sacred :sfl: F10T12/BL :sfl: lamps here!
Also known as LAB27 for short.
245v 50Hz

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: CFL retrofit of foreign M250R2 « Reply #19 on: October 23, 2023, 12:49:38 PM » Author: Burrito
LOLOL yep!

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: CFL retrofit of foreign M250R2 « Reply #20 on: October 23, 2023, 08:45:04 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Assuming those are 60W equiv. CFL's , at 800 lumens each they would only produce 7,200 lumens . A 100W HPS produces 9,500 lumens so this MESS took more time to make and produces less light than the correct lamp . Sure  , the CFL's were probably cheaper than the correct lamp but when you factor in the shoddy labor , it would've been WAY more cost effective to just put the correct lamp in it to begin with ! Plus , the 9 CFLs draw the same if not MORE power than the correct lamp and ballast ! (your "average" 60W CFL is 13w X 9 = 117W)

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: CFL retrofit of foreign M250R2 « Reply #21 on: October 23, 2023, 08:46:06 PM » Author: Burrito
Imagine if the lamps where connected to the ballast still

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: CFL retrofit of foreign M250R2 « Reply #22 on: October 23, 2023, 09:04:02 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Wouldn't really hurt anything . Most low wattage HPS ballasts will run a incandescent or CFL lamp with no problem even with the ignitor in place !

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: CFL retrofit of foreign M250R2 « Reply #23 on: October 23, 2023, 09:14:21 PM » Author: Burrito
Huh! I didn't know that!  :poof:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies