Author Topic: I got one of the best finds today!  (Read 1828 times)
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
I got one of the best finds today! « on: June 04, 2010, 05:51:28 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
I wanted to tell how awsome find I had gotten today, it was just one of the best! I wanted to share it, but I wanted to respect the space of this webpage, and limiting to only fluorescent, I have posted it in

this gallery website

Enjoy!

-Jace

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

nogden

View Posts
View Gallery

Nelson Ogden

nelson.ogden w8nwo
Re: I got one of the best finds today! « Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 08:33:59 PM » Author: nogden
I have a bunch of those Westinghouse Christmas lamps in box (all green colored lamps) if you want more of them. PM me if interested, I'll probably give them away just for the cost of shipping.

-Nelson
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: I got one of the best finds today! « Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 08:25:16 AM » Author: TudorWhiz
My Westinghouse box doesn't have all the original lamps, in fact they are mixed....mostly GEs are in there and 2 weird bigger sizes lamps but uses same base as the rest...

So I probably would be interested!

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: I got one of the best finds today! « Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 08:24:22 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Nice finds!

I had joined that other light gallery website & looked around for a few days...but it deleted me for no reason (LOL i never even posted anything...)

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: I got one of the best finds today! « Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 07:27:33 AM » Author: TudorWhiz
Nice finds!

I had joined that other light gallery website & looked around for a few days...but it deleted me for no reason (LOL i never even posted anything...)

Try again, I worked on the page and something happened so I put back an backup.....please PM the screen name so I can see if its still there and I can fix it....sorry for any troubles......

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies