Author Topic: Need assistance identifying street light  (Read 2194 times)
cutty11
Need assistance identifying street light « on: June 04, 2010, 08:35:56 AM » Author: cutty11
Hi, I have had this street light for 18+ years  and recently decided to install it on my garage. I emailed several different folks who have lamps sites on the internet look for help identifying this light but haven't received a response. So I decided to ask  this forum for help. The cast metal cap on the top of the copper base is stamped General Electric made in USA. The copper section has no markings at all. The plastic lens is marked General Electric made in USA  241 Lumilex. The bulb is not marked on the glass or base.

I am trying to find out the street light's  name/model and era, along with the type and size bulb to get as a replacement.

I offer my thanks in advance for your help in identifying this light.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 08:38:26 AM by cutty11 » Logged
DaveMan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Need assistance identifying street light « Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 05:59:48 AM » Author: DaveMan
That looks like a pretty rare street light as well as an oldie! I've never seen one quite like that, but I'm sure some of the more seasoned streetlight buffs on here might be able to identify it for you. Perhaps the best way to do that would be to start an album and upload the pictures there, so that they appear in the "recent uploads" section, which will call attention. Just be sure not to upload too many pics at once, LOL. Also, welcome to the site. I'm Dave, one of three administrators, and I'd be more than happy to help you out with anything you need help with on the site. Feel free to hit me up and ask if you need anything.
Thanks.

David L.
Administrator, Lighting-Gallery.net

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies