Author Topic: The Ballast Shop  (Read 186 times)
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

The Ballast Shop « on: March 10, 2024, 11:13:58 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Has anyone here dealt with these guys ??  I'm considering buying some 400w probe-start colored metal halide lamps from them .

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: The Ballast Shop « Reply #1 on: March 12, 2024, 12:40:40 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I have seen their website showing some discontinued lamps as “shipping exact replacement” in which a lamp made by a different manufacturer is supplied to the customer instead of the brand of the lamp that the customer is looking for.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: The Ballast Shop « Reply #2 on: March 13, 2024, 05:46:55 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 A different brand won't be a problem as the lamps in question are just Plusrites anyways . I'm more concerned about outrageous shipping or getting screwed over by these guys. I'm one of those people who's still nervous about buying online .

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: The Ballast Shop « Reply #3 on: March 13, 2024, 05:56:51 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
The brand is certainly not a problem if you only care about lamp and ballast replacement to maintain fixtures, but if you are a serious collector, the brand is something to worry about more if you are searching for a lamp and/or ballast from a specific brand to add to the collection.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: The Ballast Shop « Reply #4 on: March 13, 2024, 06:00:42 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 This seller has 3 different colors of 400w M-59 lamps and unlike other places I've seen , the prices are actually affordable ! I just want some of the colored ones just to play around with and add to the collection . I'm not looking for anything rare or name brand as that stuff gets to be EXPENSIVE !!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies