Author Topic: Wanted: Industria Pathfinder  (Read 723 times)
JDOS Dalmatian

View Posts
View Gallery

I'm Probably The Biggest Altra Fan Lol

Wanted: Industria Pathfinder « on: February 28, 2024, 12:24:58 PM » Author: JDOS Dalmatian
Heya, I'm A Street Light Collector From North Staffordshire and I want to attempt to expand my collection by 3 at least, I was wondering if anyone had a Pathfinder that they Don't need anymore?? I sadly Don't have any money to buy one but the Pathfinder is on my list of lanterns i want to collect!

If anyone Has a spare/giving away a Pathfinder than please lemme know ^^
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Wanted: Industria Pathfinder « Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 07:24:55 AM » Author: Rommie
TBH I think you're going to struggle to get one for free. Even if someone does have a spare, at the very least you need to think about covering shipping, unless they're close enough for you to collect.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

JDOS Dalmatian

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Wanted: Industria Pathfinder « Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 11:59:43 AM » Author: JDOS Dalmatian
There is one local to me but i think it's going to disapeer soon while i'm in college one day tbh..

JDOS Dalmatian

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Wanted: Industria Pathfinder « Reply #3 on: March 17, 2024, 04:23:01 PM » Author: JDOS Dalmatian
Heya, I'm A Street Light Collector From North Staffordshire and I want to attempt to expand my collection by 3 at least, I was wondering if anyone had a Pathfinder that they Don't need anymore?? I sadly Don't have any money to buy one but the Pathfinder is on my list of lanterns i want to collect!

If anyone Has a spare/giving away a Pathfinder than please lemme know ^^

Ok Update! If anyone has paypal (And Once I Create my PayPal Account) I'll hopefully be able to pay for one once one either appears online or someone offers one for me. ^^ Name Ya Price And I'll see if i can accept it.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies