Author Topic: A song for lighting collectors and electricity enthusiast  (Read 3880 times)
mima

View Posts
View Gallery

A song for lighting collectors and electricity enthusiast « on: June 14, 2010, 05:58:00 PM » Author: mima
Take a look at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfWo_GltjnI

Well I think this song AND this video were made purposely for us lighting collectors (note the blinking PREHEAT fluorescent lamps everywhere on the stage ;))

And even more for me, as I'm not only a lamp and electricity enthusiast but I also play synthesizers ;D

Gimme a discharge lamp and a humming ballast ;D

lantern_vision

View Posts
View Gallery

|><| Be RATIONAL |><|

Re: A song for lighting collectors and electricity enthusiast « Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 06:23:49 PM » Author: lantern_vision
LOL, great.I rarely put comments to the forum part.But that link deserves that. Thanks for sharing it with us. A big smile appeared on my face, thanks :D

><@hm><

mima

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: A song for lighting collectors and electricity enthusiast « Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 06:27:05 PM » Author: mima
It's a pleasure ;)

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: A song for lighting collectors and electricity enthusiast « Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 09:55:19 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
LOL Never heard that electricity song before, but I like that one :)

Here's another (the song kinda sucks, but it is sorta funny) Fluorescent Light (on my shoulder)
(re-make of an old John Denver song 'Sunshine On My Shoulder' ... never cared for the original song either LOL)

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

DieselNut

View Posts
View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Re: A song for lighting collectors and electricity enthusiast « Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 11:26:43 PM » Author: DieselNut
@mima, that is a good one! Looks like those lights are at least 5 footers, like my F90T17s!  Cheesie song but pretty cool anyway.  LOL
@xmaslightguy, that is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!  John Denver's "country roads" is a good song.  The original to this song was bad, but that is AWFUL!!  LOL
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 11:29:32 PM by DieselNut » Logged

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL ATL
Re: A song for lighting collectors and electricity enthusiast « Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 11:41:26 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Quote from: DieselNut
@xmaslightguy, that is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!  John Denver's "country roads" is a good song.  The original to this song was bad, but that is AWFUL!!  LOL

LOL i agree :)  it was a good idea.......if the guy could sing  LOL

---
& i agree on 'Country Roads'

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

mima

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: A song for lighting collectors and electricity enthusiast « Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 06:02:12 AM » Author: mima
@xmaslightguy LOL, the entire band looks heavily on cannabis... obviously indoor grown with high wattage HPS lamps ;)

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL ATL
Re: A song for lighting collectors and electricity enthusiast « Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 12:21:33 AM » Author: xmaslightguy
@xmaslightguy LOL, the entire band looks heavily on cannabis... obviously indoor grown with high wattage HPS lamps ;)
LOL
High wattage HPS --- or maybe High Output fluorescent? ... maybe thats the Fluorescent Light on their shoulder that they're singing about D: LOL

Check out the dull/bored look on the audience's faces LOL

mima

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: A song for lighting collectors and electricity enthusiast « Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 05:31:25 AM » Author: mima
@xmaslightguy You think that this was a thanksgiving to the fluorescent lamps shown in the video, by which they grown the high THC content cannabis they smoked prior to invent this song? ;D

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL ATL
Re: A song for lighting collectors and electricity enthusiast « Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 08:23:34 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
@mima LOL maybe so! :) :D

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies