Author Topic: So... uhh... What'd You Eat Today?  (Read 354473 times)
lightsofpahrump
Member
***
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery


WWW
Re: So... uhh... What'd You Eat Today? « Reply #120 on: October 08, 2026, 02:09:18 PM » Author: lightsofpahrump
Oatmeal for breakfast. I oversugared it by mistake
Logged

I like math, lighting, computers and electronics(but I detest pointless ruinage of nice old stuff). LEDs should be better thought out. they are actually quite good if they are good quality. They should be built to a long life not to a cheap price!
Freedom's not slavery, communism is!

suzukir122
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery


suzukir123
Re: So... uhh... What'd You Eat Today? « Reply #121 on: October 09, 2026, 11:49:24 AM » Author: suzukir122
Wow... this topic has blown up quite a bit these last few days. Not sure why I haven't gotten any email notifications for it, but glad I checked to see if
there was any new replies.
@HomeBrewLamps,  :lol:... accidental dose of asbestos?
Today I just stopped by the new Mcdonalds that replaced the old burger king that got demolished. (I use to work at that burger king long ago, by the way.)
Not surprisingly, food wasn't good. Fries were cold and old, and burger seemed kinda bland/nothing special. Same with the burger king that got demolished...
the food was NOT good. So, I think I'll just stay away from that location. Just because the Mcdonalds is newly built, does NOT mean you'll get quality food.
3 out of 10, never again.
I need to cut back on that rubbish anyways... keep my strong form. I need to start looking around for tasty, lean meals.
Logged

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

wide-lite 1000
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery


Re: So... uhh... What'd You Eat Today? « Reply #122 on: Today at 12:37:25 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Yesterday I had CrackerBarrel Chicken fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy , carrots , green beans and corn bread .  Today I had a pair of Bojangles Chicken biscuits .
Logged

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

suzukir122
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery


suzukir123
Re: So... uhh... What'd You Eat Today? « Reply #123 on: Today at 01:01:12 AM » Author: suzukir122
Cracker Barrel has some of the BEST pancakes of all time. lol... their sausage biscuits are pretty high up on my list too, as well as their eggs.
Logged

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

wide-lite 1000
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery


Re: So... uhh... What'd You Eat Today? « Reply #124 on: Today at 01:14:53 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
CrackerBarrel is the ONLY place I eat fried chicken that isn't in sandwich/tender/nugget form .
Logged

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

SussexEuroSOX
Member
***
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

Fox - The Shadow Rhombaloux


GoL
Re: So... uhh... What'd You Eat Today? « Reply #125 on: Today at 01:21:57 AM » Author: SussexEuroSOX
I went to the local Frituur in where I’m staying in Belgium and got a large cone of Frites/Fries for breakfast! 😋
Logged

ACEC - Ateliers de Constructions Electriques de Charleroi

The Master of Belgian Street lights

Dream is for an ACEC lantern

Also interested in French, Spanish, German, Polish, Australian and Italian street lights.

DoNotLeaveTheLight

https://www.lighting-gallery.net/index.php?topic=18978.0 🇧🇪

suzukir122
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery


suzukir123
Re: So... uhh... What'd You Eat Today? « Reply #126 on: Today at 02:39:22 AM » Author: suzukir122
I'm officially on budget, so I can't get anything from Cracker Barrel as of now, but next time I do I will have to give their fried chicken a try.
Speaking of chicken, today... well, yesterday, I got me a spicy chicken sandwich from Chic-Fil-A, (no pickles, add pepper jack cheese) a three
piece chicken strip, and since it was a cheat day, I decided to go ahead and get a S'mores milkshake. MID 8 out of 10... that spicy chicken sandwich
was so good, so juicy, and DEFINITELY fresh! The chicken strips weren't as fresh, but still fresh/hot.... Dipped them in their slight berry-ish tasting
BBQ sauce and almost cried like a baby.👶 When food causes me to want to tear up like that, the food is stupid good. The S'mores milkshake can be pretty
addicting! Epic combination right there.
Logged

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

joseph_125
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery


GoL
Re: So... uhh... What'd You Eat Today? « Reply #127 on: Today at 12:42:22 PM » Author: joseph_125
I was getting a craving for some Chik-Fil-A from reading the comments but then I remembered they are closed today.  ;D
Logged
wide-lite 1000
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery


Re: So... uhh... What'd You Eat Today? « Reply #128 on: Today at 05:31:29 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Chik-Fil-A is good BUT , the one by me is always MOBBED !!! Traffic is usually out to the street so I just avoid it .
Logged

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

suzukir122
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery


suzukir123
Re: So... uhh... What'd You Eat Today? « Reply #129 on: Today at 05:59:26 PM » Author: suzukir122
@joseph_125, yep, they're closed. I probably would've gone for ANOTHER cheat day...  :lol:... had they been open. You should definitely give the spicy
chicken sandwich (no pickle, add pepper jack cheese and bacon) a try. That's my favorite to get. Same with their strips with BBQ, and their s'mores milkshake.
However, I did decide to break budget a slight bit... I bought a small pizza from Romeo's Pizza. (First time ever trying them.) That was an easy, low
9 out of 10. Very delicious pizza, with slightly sweet sauce. That taste almost reminded me of Sbarros Pizza, which got the rare 10 out of 10 from me when
I was a kid. Not quite as good as Sbarros, but still legendary!
@wide-lite 1000,  :o... believe it or not, that's one of the best times to go to Chic-Fil-A lol... tons and tons of people usually forces them to drop down
fresh food. lol
Logged

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Print 
© 2005-2026 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies