Author Topic: Title and Description Now Mandatory  (Read 3168 times)
HomeBrewLamps

View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226
Re: Title and Description Now Mandatory « Reply #15 on: February 05, 2018, 10:15:46 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
These pictures were uploaded before the requirement for title and description, being enforced in LG.

Was just using them as examples of what no title or description looked like....

--Owen
 Low Pressure SodiumHigh Pressure Sodium I'm Probably one of the craziest people you would see... and my room is a reflection of that, welcome to the world of Frankenstein setups and jimmy rigging! High Pressure SodiumLow Pressure Sodium

dor123

View Gallery
My other loves are computers and office equipment

Re: Title and Description Now Mandatory « Reply #16 on: February 06, 2018, 12:02:59 AM » Author: dor123
I've put in place several additional requirements.  The title must now contain at least one two-letter word and as before, be 5 or more characters in length.  The description must now contain at least one three-letter word and as before, be 10 or more characters in length.  You must also fill out at least two pieces of information besides title, description, and category.

I expect that it shouldn't be too much trouble to provide this information for any photos that are focused enough to be considered on-topic.  For off-topic photos, a title and description of any length must be present, but those are the only requirements.  You can mark a photo off-topic, and add in additional details after the fact.  Our goal is to keep quality up and ensure pictures are searchable. 

Let us know if you encounter any difficulty.  We may make further adjustments in the future as we see fit.
I don't know why it is important to fill at least two columns of the light information. There are pictures that don't requires this information (Night scenes, and pictures that don't show specific lamp, lantern, fixture or gear). The title and the description requirement is enough, as before the enforcement about them, several members uploaded a lot of nonsence to LG. There was no problems before the new requirement for filling at least two columns of the light information.

I"m don't speak english well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the European date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I hope that LED won't replace all forms of other light

HomeBrewLamps

View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226
Re: Title and Description Now Mandatory « Reply #17 on: February 09, 2018, 09:47:25 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I ACTUALLY HAVE A REQUEST....

So, how I usually upload things is I throw all my files from my phone into an album named "SORT" which is private and Enter some gibberish random text, since I cannot easily or quickly type out descriptions on my phone, then I go into my computer, add actual descriptions, and transfer them to their proper albums... I basically use my private album as a temporary holding tank...

could you make title and description not required for private albums? so its easier for people to upload that way if they do? and especially since nobody but the owner sees the images anyway...

--Owen
 Low Pressure SodiumHigh Pressure Sodium I'm Probably one of the craziest people you would see... and my room is a reflection of that, welcome to the world of Frankenstein setups and jimmy rigging! High Pressure SodiumLow Pressure Sodium

F96T12 DD VHO

View Gallery

EOL Reptile UVB

https://www.facebook.com/ UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w Jack_u_aliens
Re: Title and Description Now Mandatory « Reply #18 on: February 10, 2018, 01:56:17 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
@HomeBrewLamps good idea because I do this sometimes

Fluorescent Lamp T12/T17 Fluorescent Lamp
Snapchat: EvanT12/Dj I.D.
High Pressure SodiumMercury Vapor LampHigh Pressure Sodium
My GF Mackenzie will pop up on here sometimes she will put "Kenzie"

Men of God

View Gallery

Re: Title and Description Now Mandatory « Reply #19 on: February 18, 2018, 01:55:12 PM » Author: Men of God
싫어요!!!!I hate new rules.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 01:58:15 PM by Men of God » Logged

我不会英文,所以我用中文,请你们用翻译网站翻译我打的字!

I can't in English, so I in Chinese, please use the translation website to translate my words!

Print 
© 2005-2018 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines