Author Topic: Title and Description Now Mandatory  (Read 27655 times)
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: Title and Description Now Mandatory « Reply #30 on: February 24, 2018, 07:18:38 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
My browser actually makes a drop down list of previous things I've entered in fields... very helpful
Same here and I'm always making new one

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

Men of God

View Posts
View Gallery

jiachao.wei.71 chao_813975447 UChyTpXvlQ8ZCfBPP_lJjubg chao990613
Re: Title and Description Now Mandatory « Reply #31 on: February 24, 2018, 11:19:02 AM » Author: Men of God
您好!帕特里克先生,我想知道为什么现在标题使用中文会编辑失败?????????

我不会英文,所以我用中文,请你们用翻译网站翻译我打的字!

I can't in English, so I in Chinese, please use the translation website to translate my words!

toomanybulbs

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Title and Description Now Mandatory « Reply #32 on: February 25, 2018, 11:34:26 AM » Author: toomanybulbs
i also make use of this where i post multiple pics of the same subject.
its fast and the relevant data is there even if you dont land on the first entry of the set.
My browser actually makes a drop down list of previous things I've entered in fields... very helpful... not sure if that happens for other people... or if it is actually part of the site...
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Title and Description Now Mandatory « Reply #33 on: March 11, 2018, 09:13:08 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
If you fill out as much detail as you can on a picture, then it can be searched. But if you just put what it is in the description you lose out.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

streetlight98

View Posts
View Gallery

Mike McCann

GoL Mike McCann 88219189@N04/albums
Re: Title and Description Now Mandatory « Reply #34 on: March 11, 2018, 09:53:19 PM » Author: streetlight98
Does anyone even use the search function on the gallery? I've only ever used it to find users' galleries.

Please check out my newly-updated website! McCann Lighting Company is where my street light collection is displayed in detail.

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Title and Description Now Mandatory « Reply #35 on: March 11, 2018, 10:37:16 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Does anyone even use the search function on the gallery? I've only ever used it to find users' galleries.
Sometimes.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Title and Description Now Mandatory « Reply #36 on: March 12, 2018, 07:27:34 AM » Author: Rommie

Yes, I use it a lot. If I want to see different types of mercury lamp, for example, I'll search for that.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Title and Description Now Mandatory « Reply #37 on: March 20, 2018, 06:00:09 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Yes, I use it a lot. If I want to see different types of mercury lamp, for example, I'll search for that.

As do I, being new to collecting I need this to help me find things.

Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber

Fluorescent05

View Posts
View Gallery

Zack

Re: Title and Description Now Mandatory « Reply #38 on: October 11, 2018, 11:15:32 PM » Author: Fluorescent05
My browser actually makes a drop down list of previous things I've entered in fields... very helpful... not sure if that happens for other people... or if it is actually part of the site...
My browser does that too. It is quite helpful.

I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend. -Neil Peart

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Title and Description Now Mandatory « Reply #39 on: October 14, 2018, 03:45:39 PM » Author: Cole D.
Mine too and I like it when I'm uploading more than one photo of the same subject. Or for listing things often such as voltage or lamp type.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Fluorescent05

View Posts
View Gallery

Zack

Re: Title and Description Now Mandatory « Reply #40 on: October 15, 2018, 10:56:00 PM » Author: Fluorescent05
Mine too and I like it when I'm uploading more than one photo of the same subject. Or for listing things often such as voltage or lamp type.
I use it when entering information like "Voltage: 120" when 120 pops up in the autofill menu.

I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend. -Neil Peart

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Title and Description Now Mandatory « Reply #41 on: October 26, 2019, 05:48:11 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I find that it only does that within a session. I have to start again the next time I log in.  :(

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

Froggy05

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Title and Description Now Mandatory « Reply #42 on: November 08, 2019, 11:39:40 AM » Author: Froggy05
I use always this function.
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Title and Description Now Mandatory « Reply #43 on: November 08, 2019, 05:42:36 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
If people included the words street light or street lighting in these fields, then they could be searched for by those who want to see them using the existing site search functions.

And if they wanted to, they could go back through their own pictures to edit the file information to include these phrases.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 05:44:47 PM by Mandolin Girl » Logged

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies