Author Topic: Wanted: Clear Mercury Vapor lamp in BT bulb of ANY wattage, age or manufacturer  (Read 2179 times)
bluelights

View Posts
View Gallery

Wanted: Clear Mercury Vapor lamp in BT bulb of ANY wattage, age or manufacturer « on: October 25, 2010, 10:42:33 AM » Author: bluelights
Hello all,
Here in Europe it is almost impossible to find the USA-type Mercury vapor lamp, nor I nor my friends don't have any in our collections.

I would like to ask of you US guys, could I find someone who would send us one or few of the US lamps? I would prefer clear ones but will take coated too... MV or MH, anything in the BT-shaped bulb... I will pay shipping of course, and anything the seller asks for the bulbs.

You can reply into this thread or send me a PM...

Thank You very much,
Fellow lamp collectors from Czech Republic

"The orange cloud looks like floating nuclear waste."
Save the mercury lamp

bluelights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Wanted: Clear Mercury Vapor lamp in BT bulb of ANY wattage, age or manufacturer « Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 06:30:20 PM » Author: bluelights
Any one please?  :-[

Save the mercury lamp

bluelights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Wanted: Clear Mercury Vapor lamp in BT bulb of ANY wattage, age or manufacturer « Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 05:49:45 AM » Author: bluelights
Thanks Colin... I am aware of Ebay but it always has been something "foreign" to me - I am not registered there, I'm not sure how exactly the bidding works there and also because of the postage costs, but guess I'll give it a try.

Save the mercury lamp

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies