Author Topic: Got one of the >30 years old "Perfekt-Start" of the storage of Carmel hospital  (Read 1856 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Got one of the >30 years old "Perfekt-Start" of the storage of Carmel hospital « on: March 06, 2011, 04:55:57 AM » Author: dor123
Today (Sunday, 6.mar.2011), the electrician of Carmel hospital, came to the copying room of the storage of Carmel hospital, to maintenance the 2 lamps fixture near the door, which contained the >30 years old ballasts. And because i haven't my camera, i couldn't photographed the ballasts, so i asked him to get me one of these antique ballasts and that i collect it.
There were two ballasts made by Eltam in Israel, that shared with one metal (Silver colored) PFC capacitor, all are replaceable and screwed to a tray.
The relatively new Osram 36W T8 lamp, was actually installed on one of these antique ballasts, so this way it did problem (Initially ignition period of 7 secs, followed by ignition problems, until the lamp totally stopped working).
These ballasts are actually aren't rapidstart ballasts but called "Perfekt Start" ballasts (Eltam original "rapidstarts" for 20 and 40W T12 lamps probably operated similar to the UK quickstarts and trigger starts), and uses on thermal starter.
I will post pictures of the ballast i recived when my camera will be returned.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 01:24:38 AM by dor123 » Logged

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies