Author Topic: Is it common to find a Cooper OVZ in a version that is not HPS?  (Read 4224 times)
Goodlighting2000
Member
**
Offline

View Posts
View Gallery

Is it common to find a Cooper OVZ in a version that is not HPS? « on: September 10, 2026, 05:48:48 PM » Author: Goodlighting2000
Are MH, PSMH, or MV versions of the OVZ common? Or just the HPS version. I know Cooper made OVZ’s in HPS, MV, MH, and PSMH, have you’ve found a non-HPS OVZ?

Because, I have NOT.
Logged
BT25
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Is it common to find a Cooper OVZ in a version that is not HPS? « Reply #1 on: September 10, 2026, 11:14:16 PM » Author: BT25
Yes, I have two...a 100W/H38, and a 175W/M57.  ;D
Yes, HPS is more common.
Logged
Print 
© 2005-2026 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies