Author Topic: Downed LED Roadway NXT  (Read 506 times)
Molly
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Female
View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!


mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles https://tinyurl.com/yc4p2
Downed LED Roadway NXT « on: September 21, 2026, 09:18:52 PM » Author: Molly
I knew I couldn't take it because the fixture and arm is intact. While I was taking pictures, a guy in a Brookline Public Works truck that passed by told me to stay clear of it.
Logged

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

Econolite03
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.


WWW
Re: Downed LED Roadway NXT « Reply #1 on: October 06, 2026, 06:31:33 AM » Author: Econolite03
Time will only tell what’s nxt for this NXT.
Logged

All Hail the GE M-400

Baked bagel 11
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

Tom


UCO6cAQm377MpL943-mH_DHw
Re: Downed LED Roadway NXT « Reply #2 on: October 06, 2026, 02:31:05 PM » Author: Baked bagel 11
I do really like NXTs, I've got an NXT-M and NXT-C.
Logged
Richmond2000
Member
****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

120V 60HZ


Re: Downed LED Roadway NXT « Reply #3 on: Today at 01:22:30 PM » Author: Richmond2000
they are canadian made and MB Hydro doesn't use them very much at all with the minis being used as laneway lighting for the initial install now GE ERL for new installs / replacement
alberta and BC used lots of the nXt as one should
Logged
Print 
© 2005-2026 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies