Author Topic: Won a case (24) of F15T8 Duro Test Vitalites  (Read 2500 times)
Powell

View Posts
View Gallery

Won a case (24) of F15T8 Duro Test Vitalites « on: May 12, 2011, 07:33:37 PM » Author: Powell
Unopened box will be shipped for around $25 including shipping! YES !! Finally!

Scrolling through Ebay was a good time waster this afternoon !

Powell

NNNN!

Powell

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Won a case (24) of F15T8 Duro Test Vitalites « Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 09:55:42 PM » Author: Powell
And there is already a tracking number!

Powell

NNNN!

DieselNut

View Posts
View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Re: Won a case (24) of F15T8 Duro Test Vitalites « Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 10:42:59 PM » Author: DieselNut
 :o :o :o :o :o

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

Powell

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Won a case (24) of F15T8 Duro Test Vitalites « Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 02:29:32 PM » Author: Powell
Awaiting me at the Post Office....

Powell

NNNN!

Lumalux

View Posts
View Gallery

Alex's World of Christmas Lights!

Re: Won a case (24) of F15T8 Duro Test Vitalites « Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 03:28:08 PM » Author: Lumalux
Awaiting me at the Post Office....

Powell

I know you must be excited, man!  I feel for ya!  :D
Powell

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Won a case (24) of F15T8 Duro Test Vitalites « Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 12:37:13 PM » Author: Powell
Got them. The PO was very rough, and one was broken. NONE would light on my preheat desk lamp ( Chinese ). It has very limp ballasts so I took the 2 I put in, and held one in the 40 watt preheat, with the other end the 40 watt bulb. After preheating both ends for 10 seconds on each bulb they now light.  I had at one time a Sylvania F15T8 that didn't want to light. The Vitalites are brighter than the Phllips 5000K bulbs I had in there. I never turn this fixture off, and the base where the 2 ballasts are gets slightly warm to the touch.

Powell

NNNN!

Powell

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Won a case (24) of F15T8 Duro Test Vitalites « Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 12:49:24 PM » Author: Powell
The bulbs just say VitaLite, have no cathode shields and have numbers at the end like I have seen on some Sylvania bulbs. The phosphor coating seems a bit thin.

Powell

NNNN!

Powell

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Won a case (24) of F15T8 Duro Test Vitalites « Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011, 09:59:12 PM » Author: Powell
Wouldn't light on the manual start fixtures ... except for the one ArtCraft that has ballasts that preheat the ends VERY brightly and I had to hold the button down for 30 seconds.  But on preheat they started, but was there ever swirling and shimmering for about 10 minutes. I found another broken one. The post office must have really mistreated the package.

Powell >:(

NNNN!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies