Author Topic: Incandescent parts wanted  (Read 1807 times)
Nevada Willis

View Posts
View Gallery

Incandescent parts wanted « on: May 10, 2011, 11:07:42 AM » Author: Nevada Willis
If anyone has extra parts that they want to sell, here's what I'm looking for to finish some projects.

GE NEMA luminaire (just the head and socket.)  Prefer pendant, but side mount is OK.

Line Material NEMA luminaire (just the head and socket.)  Prefer pendant, but side mount is OK.

Joslyn reflector for hinged refractor.  Prefer NEMA latches if such a reflector exists. (Acquired.  Thanks!)

Joslyn gumball refractor.

Westinghouse teardrop or semi-teardrop refractor (fits hinged refractor reflector)

Jones socket (the removable socket with blades used in series lights, any brand will do.)  (Acquired.  Thanks!)
- - -

Also for you preheat fluorescent lamp fans, I have a few new 14-15-20 watt preheat ballasts that I still have left over from a project I did back in the 1960s as well as a couple of cloth wire old timers.

PM me if you have any of these parts or want some ballasts.  Just looking for a couple of bucks plus postage for the ballasts or will trade the pile for ???

THANKS!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 09:44:48 AM by Nevada Willis » Logged

":O) Willis

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies