Author Topic: Wanted: Westinghouse AK-10 "Cup light" refractor (Found)  (Read 2192 times)
Nevada Willis

View Posts
View Gallery

Wanted: Westinghouse AK-10 "Cup light" refractor (Found) « on: September 20, 2011, 03:10:03 PM » Author: Nevada Willis
Looking for the following for a pal that I trade with.  (He dropped his AK-10 when he took it down to clean it.  AARGH!)

Refractor for a Westinghouse AK-10 "Cup Light" with hinged refractor type reflector.  What he broke was the standard teardrop shape.  If anyone has such a thing, please let me know and how much you want for it.

Also I may be shagging some gumballs (complete lume, reflector and refractor.)  A fellow has three that he says are in great shape.  I'll have to check on that, however I'll probably take one and if anyone wants one of the other two, let me know and I'll forward pics and pick up one or two extra.  He wants $100 each for them.  I just want to get back my costs for the lights and postage.  Just let me know.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 12:57:05 PM by Nevada Willis » Logged

":O) Willis

Lightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Wanted: Westinghouse AK-10 "Cup light" refractor « Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 06:13:59 PM » Author: Lightguy
It is going to be hard to find one of those.Those are not manufactured anymore.I dont know anyone on LG with a AK-10 cup light refractor.I hope yo find one though. :)

N.A. ;)

Nevada Willis

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Wanted: Westinghouse AK-10 "Cup light" refractor « Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 09:52:10 AM » Author: Nevada Willis
Thanks.  There's a glass company in southern California that makes replacement replicas for cities to use but an original would of course be the best.

":O) Willis

Lightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Wanted: Westinghouse AK-10 "Cup light" refractor « Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 07:43:08 PM » Author: Lightguy
Thats really cool!!!

N.A. ;)

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies