Author Topic: More reStore finds  (Read 1591 times)
Powell

View Posts
View Gallery

More reStore finds « on: October 26, 2011, 03:29:26 PM » Author: Powell
A Champion 20 watt cool white ( Phillips made) and GE K&B non Eco 20 watter...

and a dual lamp 20 watt fixture trigger start with 2 GE Daylight Eco bulbs. It fires them up almost immediately and without complaint.  The ballast is all black with no writing ... fixture made by Cooper that says it is normal power factor, but it really fires up lamps fast....almost instantly. It even fired up the T8s made for electronic ballasts with very little flickering.

NNNN!

bluminator71

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: More reStore finds « Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 11:05:11 PM » Author: bluminator71
Thanks for the ReStore post!, I'm going to start checking out these stores; there is one in Stockton, which I want to check out, to see if they have any used fixtures. I made a list of thrift stores in our area to find a used 70's or '80's yard light. Thrift stores can be great places to find old lighting!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 12:45:01 AM by bluminator71 » Logged
funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: More reStore finds « Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 12:21:14 AM » Author: funkybulb
that how i got my sears wrap around F20 last month in san antonio area.
but i got 5 more stores close to my area. but all are an hour drive from me. :-\

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

SOX55W

View Posts
View Gallery

120V 60Hz here!

Re: More reStore finds « Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 12:44:27 AM » Author: SOX55W
Great store, but I try not to go too often until I get some more storage space.  Most of the time I walk out with an armfull of cool stuff and maybe $5 spent. :D  :mv:

Bring SOX lamps back!!!

FYI, LED's are NOT the most efficient lighting technology available! Don't know how people keep coming to that conclusion!

My other interests: sports cars, refrigeration, microcontroller projects, computer hardware, and any sort of custom fabrication.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies