Author Topic: What I thought was lost is found  (Read 2214 times)
Powell

View Posts
View Gallery

What I thought was lost is found « on: January 03, 2012, 11:44:55 AM » Author: Powell
Remember me talking about some of the lamps I lost in my 2006 fire?  Well I found I had brought some of them up here and found them today.

Here is the list. They all still work,

All 20 watts unless otherwise noted

1 Sylvania Black ender White
1 GE Mazda 3500 white
1 Durolite Vitalite ( GE end caps)
1 Duro Test Vitalite ( Sylvania end caps ) the one with tens and tens of thousands of life with virtually no marking
1 Sylvania daylight with Lifeline style writing
1 Sylvania GTE CW
1 Sylvania GTE  D
1Westinghouse Black end with end banding
1 Service Long life Spectralite ( Vitalite imitator) made by Phillips
1 Phillips Daylight  non alto
1 17 watt T8 GE Starcoat 3500
1 Sylvania 24 inch T8 Cool White

NNNN!

paintballer22

View Posts
View Gallery

120V/240V 60hz

Re: What I thought was lost is found « Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 04:40:31 PM » Author: paintballer22
Is the duro test and durolite tubes power twist style or just plain tubes?
Powell

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What I thought was lost is found « Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 08:32:31 PM » Author: Powell
Sigh, NO!  I lost my 20 and 40 watt power twists as well as my 2 30 watt Optima 32 lamps which appeared to have short electrodes like some earlier GE lamps did. 

NNNN!

DieselNut

View Posts
View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Re: What I thought was lost is found « Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 03:04:47 PM » Author: DieselNut
You gonna tease us or post photos?  ;)

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

Powell

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What I thought was lost is found « Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 03:09:57 PM » Author: Powell
Tease for now unless you wanna come over.....  I'm tempted to put my 2 cool green Sylvanias in one of the fixtures in the kitchen.... 

You do understand I have dial up internet...

The GE Mazda I lit up and left on for about 6 hours .... I went to town and came back and it was brighter than I thought it would be. It was at bright as the Sylvania black ender white. 

I find  my Westinghouse "Natural" lamps are pretty dim, and the GE rates them at 2200 lumens.  I guess I could get some GE ones, though they are Ecolux now, and pass the ban with 92 CRI, but unfortunately ECOLUX !

NNNN!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies