Author Topic: No camera :-(  (Read 2877 times)
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
No camera :-( « on: March 28, 2007, 04:16:40 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
I gotta let you guys know that I currently have NO cameras...the last camera I was using finally died after about 5 years......it just starts up then turns itself off even in brand new batteries....I did check with customer service......they said its dead......my Kodak is the worst! it killed itself with a stuck lens! Crappy thing! Never liked it.....my GOOD old Sony was the best I had and it lasted so long and finally doesn't always work....sometimes it would be okay but then problem starts and I have restart it to have it to work..........

So it may be awhile to get a new camera since I don't have the money and I owe some money too :-(

Oh well.......its been great until taking pics ended.....I only can show crappy quality pics from my camcorder and my SK3......sigh.......

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

FGS

View Posts
View Gallery

Rory Mercury!

Re: No camera :-( « Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 11:11:37 AM » Author: FGS
I had to lend my camera to a friend who is traveling for a few weeks. I got a few new bulbs and I can't show you guys because I don't have a good camera.

Why I like LEDs on top of other lighting tech?
LEDs = Upgrade 95% of the applications. (That is if you avoid eBay's LEDs).

LED brainwash? No, people uses them cuz they work well for them.

SeanB~1

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: No camera :-( « Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 02:53:05 PM » Author: SeanB~1
Sony does ( strangely enough in this day of thow away goods) acually repair their digital cameras. A quote would possibly be cheaper than a new camera.
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: No camera :-( « Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 03:13:06 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
I have had Sony repair my stuff....they are rip offs!!! EXPENSIVE....in fact they looked at my Sony Clie palm and just simply looked at my palm and told me the cost to fix it which was MORE than the palm itself plus they said it cost 50 bucks JUST to examine it! and if I did not pay 50 bucks for them to look at it...they wouldn't give it back....so forget it!!!!!! Even the playstation 3 is a rip off!

So I'm just gonna wait......until i can get a new camera......sure Sony has good quality and stuff but Service.....BAD! I'm going for a Canon because they got great service....you get broken camera...just send it to Canon and they will sell you a new one CHEAPER!

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

J-Frog

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: No camera :-( « Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 08:54:23 AM » Author: J-Frog
Yeah go for a Canon!  I have one and I couldn't be happier, seems to take punishment well and takes great pics!

Jeremiah The Bullfrog

TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: No camera :-( « Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 04:42:52 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
yeah frog but $$$$$$$$

TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Got a new camera! « Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 05:54:50 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
I got a new camera :-)

FGS

View Posts
View Gallery

Rory Mercury!

Re: No camera :-( « Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 11:09:24 PM » Author: FGS
What camera it is? Mine is the Sony DSC-H2 with 12x Optical. Best for close up pics of distant streetlights.

Why I like LEDs on top of other lighting tech?
LEDs = Upgrade 95% of the applications. (That is if you avoid eBay's LEDs).

LED brainwash? No, people uses them cuz they work well for them.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies