Author Topic: parts for my lanterns  (Read 1456 times)
Dave the lighting guy

View Posts
View Gallery

parts for my lanterns « on: March 20, 2012, 06:27:29 AM » Author: Dave the lighting guy
Hi all
I have quite a few parts I’m in need of for my lanterns. It’s quite a list, so here goes.
For the C.U Phosco P109 - A new dome refractor ring is required, as there is not one with the lantern. Also the two spring loaded hooks have broken over the years, and now cannot hold a refractor ring in place.
For the Eleco GR200 - A new bowl is required. The original is split down the centre and part of a refractor plate is also missing.
For the GEC Z9564 - A new bowl is required here. The original is broken along the bottom.
For the Thorn Alpha 9 - Another new bowl is needed. The one on the lantern has a hole in the bottom now. This is due to a stupid pigeon landing on one of my solar lights. It fell over, and the heavy glass ball went straight through the bowl.
For the GEC Z8896 - Another new bowl here. This is due to it being so badly yellowed.
For the Thorn Beta 8 - Another new bowl for this lantern. The one on the lantern is a vac formed replica, and has badly browned over the years.
For the Simplex Diadem - Another new bowl here. This is due to the original being so severely yellowed.
For the GEC Z9454 - Another new bowl. The one on the lantern is a cheap vac formed replica.
For the Revo Prefect - Another new bowl. The original has split. The over reflector is also missing, and because of this, the refractor ring has also gone too.
For the GEC Z8600 - Another new bowl here. The original, although slightly yellowed, don’t look nice anymore. Apart from this, there are loads of stress cracks in the bowl.
For the Thorn Gamma 6 – This time, I’m after a new gasket for the top of the bowl. The original is long gone
For the GEC Z5713 – Another new bowl here, this one is all scratched and yellowed.
For the GEC Z9554 – Another new bowl. The old one is very dirty, and unfortunately, this is in places which I cannot access without damaging the shade. A deep or shallow bowl will be accepted, however, if a deep bowl is to be supplied, please make sure it is clear, as I do not want a clouded shade.
For the Philips ME100 – A new bowl. It is much scuffed along the bottom
For the Davis Chalmit PT1183 – Another new bowl. The one on the lantern is yellowed slightly.
If anyone has the above spare parts, please discuss this in the comments section below, or alternatively PM me.
Thanks in advance
Dave

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies