Author Topic: OMG!!! Discontined(?) lanterns back in production  (Read 1847 times)
Dave the lighting guy

View Posts
View Gallery

OMG!!! Discontined(?) lanterns back in production « on: March 28, 2012, 02:46:36 PM » Author: Dave the lighting guy
back in the 2000's, the WRTL group removed the MRL6 and SRL8 from the catalogue. today i visited WRTL's website and to my disbelief, there they are back in production. its real nice to see these back in production, however this confuses me... were they ever discontinued??? :-\
see HERE
Dave
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 02:48:21 PM by Dave the lighting guy » Logged
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: OMG!!! Discontined(?) lanterns back in production « Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 02:58:24 PM » Author: dor123
The fact that these lanterns disappeared from their catalog, don't necessarily means that they were discontinued.
In Eltam catalog, their Rapidstart 1x105W for F96T12 HO lamps was disappeared for several years, and recently reappeared back. But i think, that Eltam continued to produces their rapidstart, even in the years that it isn't appeared in their catalog.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: OMG!!! Discontined(?) lanterns back in production « Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 03:55:51 PM » Author: Ash
Eltam have 2 websites - www.eltam-eh.co.il and www.eltem-eh.com . There is also the ES50 ignitor and few ballasts that are in the Israeli website but missing in the worldwide website

Also sometimes manufactrers discontinue a product and remove it from the catalog - then they are stuck with big stocks so they put it in again to sell them
Al_M

View Posts
View Gallery

GEC Z9464 90w SOX/LPS

Re: OMG!!! Discontined(?) lanterns back in production « Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 07:20:29 AM » Author: Al_M
The MRL6 aka Optispan is still in production here in Australia and has been continuously since 1984. It's still the most popular motorway fitting, made in 100w to 400w (MH+HPS) and 250w & 400w MV.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies