Author Topic: July is approaching and we still see GE Reveal T8 and T12 everywhere  (Read 1833 times)
Luminaire

View Posts
View Gallery

July is approaching and we still see GE Reveal T8 and T12 everywhere « on: June 01, 2012, 04:03:06 AM » Author: Luminaire
WalMart/Target/Lowe's/HD still have them.. regular price too.  

What's the fate on them?  It's in the GE PDF and print catalog, but they're not cataloged in browsable index on GE site.  It's an ubiquitous yet mysterious product.

CRI is 60 and lumen is like 2200.  Definitely not going to pass the new regulations.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 04:05:55 AM by Luminaire » Logged
paintballer22

View Posts
View Gallery

120V/240V 60hz

Re: July is approaching and we still see GE Reveal T8 and T12 everywhere « Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 08:20:04 PM » Author: paintballer22
Maybe that ban was put on hold aswell.
nogden

View Posts
View Gallery

Nelson Ogden

nelson.ogden w8nwo
Re: July is approaching and we still see GE Reveal T8 and T12 everywhere « Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 02:07:11 PM » Author: nogden
I know what you mean about "mystery lamps" that don't appear in the company's catalogs, either online or in print. GE does it on occasion, so does Sylvania. I still don't see the Sylvania Cool White Plus lamps in 10-packs that Menards sells in any literature from Sylvania! Sylvania shows Cool White Plus lamps in cases of 30, yet my electrical supplier says they don't exist.
Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: July is approaching and we still see GE Reveal T8 and T12 everywhere « Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 02:38:27 PM » Author: Ash
Maybe OEM product that was not supposed for retail marketing, but for some fixture manufacturer to include with fixtures (buying straight from the lamp manufacturer). Then he did not take it and a batch was sold to retail instead
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies