Author Topic: Ma'alot in Israel, PLANS TO REPLACES ALL OF THEIR OUTDOORLIGHTING TO LED  (Read 1590 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Ma'alot in Israel, PLANS TO REPLACES ALL OF THEIR OUTDOORLIGHTING TO LED « on: February 06, 2013, 05:12:38 AM » Author: dor123
Link (Original untranslated Ynet hebrew article) .
Note: "Degrees" = Ma'alot Tarshiha (Google translated).
Ma'alot Tarshiha wants to replace all of their outdoor lighting (Including roadlighting [Including main streets and highmasts], floodlighting, hard to reach fixtrues [including areas that requires day vision conditions]) to LED, and to stop using electric light bulbs completely!!!!!
I wouldn't be surprized that they will than spend billions of NIS for spot replacement because of early failure of the new LEDs, and that Ma'alot Tarshiha will finally be turned into a development town as a result!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 06:21:11 AM by dor123 » Logged

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Ma'alot in Israel, PLANS TO REPLACES ALL OF THEIR OUTDOORLIGHTING TO LED « Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 01:14:52 PM » Author: Danny
They better start getting prepared for alot of failiures!
Michael

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Ma'alot in Israel, PLANS TO REPLACES ALL OF THEIR OUTDOORLIGHTING TO LED « Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 04:06:12 PM » Author: Michael
Nothing new to me! Landquart in Switzerland replaced all its HID streetlights to LED in 2010. Also a town in Hungary did this in 2011 as well...
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Ma'alot in Israel, PLANS TO REPLACES ALL OF THEIR OUTDOORLIGHTING TO LED « Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 06:01:16 AM » Author: dor123
Ynet articles about forcing CFLs in Israel:
1. The similarity between the energy saving bulbs costing you 80 NIS: Google translated (Original hebrew article) .
2. Sold non energy saving bulbs? You will be fined by 5,000 NIS: Google translated (Original hebrew article) .
3. The state imposes energy saving bulbs. And if we don't want to?: Google translated (Original hebrew article) .

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies