Author Topic: F32T8 Voltage & Current  (Read 1124 times)
High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

F32T8 Voltage & Current « on: October 26, 2020, 04:11:44 AM » Author: High Intensity
Just a quick question, just need to know what the voltage & current of an F32T8 is. I'm currently running some experiments involving these lamps and cheap Shoplite ballasts.

Thanks.
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: F32T8 Voltage & Current « Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 04:13:55 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
From my understanding, I recall that F32T8 tubes require 135v 0.265a to operate.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: F32T8 Voltage & Current « Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 04:23:48 AM » Author: High Intensity
From my understanding, I recall that F32T8 tubes require 135v 0.265a to operate.
Thank you. 8)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: F32T8 Voltage & Current « Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 04:27:09 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Do Can someone else verify if my response is correct?

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: F32T8 Voltage & Current « Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 06:07:57 AM » Author: funkybulb
 265-270 MA

If u combine output together on F32 electronic ballast
  U can run 5 ft 58 watts fluorescent

And u can also run 35-55 watt sox lamps on it.  It the only cheap ballast to run them on.   But those magnetic ballast on ebay will soon become worthless when those sox lamps dries up. 

The sox will be like T17 fluorescent lamps
Tons of ballast and starters around but no lamps

So it best just to wait a bit and u will find a sox ballast cheaply

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies