Author Topic: Power Twist, Power Groove and T17 tubes.  (Read 6172 times)
Andy

View Posts
View Gallery

Power Twist, Power Groove and T17 tubes. « on: April 05, 2013, 03:47:46 PM » Author: Andy
 Hi,

It might be a bit of a long shot, but I am on the lookout for a 4ft Power Twist, Power Groove and T17 tube.
Over here in England such tubes were never manufactured as far as I am aware but I would love to get hold of these lamps one day.
I am happy to do a trade or would also pay if someone is prepared to sell any such spares they might have.
I'm hoping to visit the US next year as I have family in Arizona and Georgia if international shipping was a problem.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 06:49:10 AM by Vicar » Logged

I'm always interested in exchanging lamps with others. Send me a message if you would be interested in a trade. :)

funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Power Twist, Power Groove and T17 tubes. « Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 09:38:56 AM » Author: funkybulb
 Hi Andy, Nice to meet you. if you ever come to USA, I can work somthing out, here in the US I would like a BC capped 5 footer. Also I am intersted in a PP220 or PP240 fitting. If your traveling cross country, Then Texas is on it way to Airzona.

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

LightBulbFun

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Power Twist, Power Groove and T17 tubes. « Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 04:23:11 PM » Author: LightBulbFun
welll ill tell ya now andy funky lamp is a very nice guy he has sent me lots of lamps
and is working on sending me a 4ft PG so if ur going thro texas then i hily sujest u stop by funky lamp.

@funky bulb dont woiry on the BC tube im working on sorting out one for ya  ;)

My other hobby is buses, especially the Routemaster (formerly Bulb Freak)

Andy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Power Twist, Power Groove and T17 tubes. « Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 07:03:29 AM » Author: Andy
Hi Funkybulb,

If I manage to travel to the USA then I would certainly see if I could stop by to meet you!  :)

I'm always interested in exchanging lamps with others. Send me a message if you would be interested in a trade. :)

paintballer22

View Posts
View Gallery

120V/240V 60hz

Re: Power Twist, Power Groove and T17 tubes. « Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 01:13:27 PM » Author: paintballer22
I have some power twist tubes I that I am trading with other members I going to have a couple left over if you want some just PM me and we can work something out. You can see them in my gallery.
DieselNut

View Posts
View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Re: Power Twist, Power Groove and T17 tubes. « Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 01:37:42 PM » Author: DieselNut
I have some power groove 6 foot tubes and could spare a F90T17 for you. What part of Georgia is your family in? I am in the northeast part of the state, near Athens.

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

Andy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Power Twist, Power Groove and T17 tubes. « Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 03:09:00 PM » Author: Andy

Hi John,

I've sent you a PM!  :)

Powergroove

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Power Twist, Power Groove and T17 tubes. « Reply #7 on: September 09, 2013, 05:45:42 PM » Author: Powergroove
Im in tennessee, thats not far from georgia. I have plenty of 48" PG lamps. I would give you a couple if you made it here. Send me a PM if interested.

Keep government out of the lighting industry.

paintballer22

View Posts
View Gallery

120V/240V 60hz

Re: Power Twist, Power Groove and T17 tubes. « Reply #8 on: October 01, 2013, 01:33:51 PM » Author: paintballer22
I still have some powertwist tubes set aside for you if you still want them.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies