Author Topic: HELLO! after two 240V 8FT 125W fluorescent ballasts + capacitors!!  (Read 1855 times)
THEfluroKIWI

View Posts
View Gallery

HELLO! after two 240V 8FT 125W fluorescent ballasts + capacitors!! « on: May 31, 2013, 09:59:58 PM » Author: THEfluroKIWI
Hi all, I have decided to start my 8ft thorn popular pack project - I am planning on joining two 1970s 4ft popular back fittings together and making a double 8ft fitting - 8ft pop pack fittings were available here in the 70s but no other time I believe so finding a fitting is next to impossible it seems although I found a lamp supplier who has new old stock of uk made Sylvania 125W tubes so I have a few of them
so I guess my plea is focused at the UK members on here as that it the home of 125W 8ft fittings - I am just after two 125W switch start ballasts and the two matching capacitors - they are to go in a fitting the same shape as the uk atlas superslim so im after ballasts that will fit into that type of body!
im obviously prepared to pay for the items and freight of course!
THANKS GUYS  :D
Kev

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: HELLO! after two 240V 8FT 125W fluorescent ballasts + capacitors!! « Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 06:40:02 PM » Author: Kev
I've got you one series set up so far! Bosch cap 1973 vintage  :P

Voted to leave the EU and proud! 👉🏻🇪🇺🇬🇧

THEfluroKIWI

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: HELLO! after two 240V 8FT 125W fluorescent ballasts + capacitors!! « Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 04:31:24 AM » Author: THEfluroKIWI
Oh great thanks Kev, my two 4 ft fittings have been cut down, joined sanded and ready to be put in the paint booth and painted! Should I measure the width of the fitting where the ballast is mounted to make sure they will fit, or you may have an atlas super skim to compare, thanks again
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies