Author Topic: An announcement to my LG friends...  (Read 3142 times)
lantern_vision

View Posts
View Gallery

|><| Be RATIONAL |><|

An announcement to my LG friends... « on: June 03, 2013, 08:31:15 PM » Author: lantern_vision
A general announcement about me: I won't be able to comment or post any thing lighting related in my gallery or forum...Because of the extreme conditions in my country I have given a break. thanks to all....

><@hm><

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: An announcement to my LG friends... « Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 11:49:15 PM » Author: Ash
Hope you stay safe and come back ASAP. I see in our news what is going on there, wish you all peace
WillTaus

View Posts
View Gallery

will.tobin83
Re: An announcement to my LG friends... « Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 12:44:41 AM » Author: WillTaus
I hope all is ok mate, take care :)

Bring back Fluorescent and SOX Streetlights. Keep magnetic ballasts.

(Facebook)

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich, Coaster junkie!

Re: An announcement to my LG friends... « Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 05:54:07 PM » Author: AngryHorse
I am also following it all closely on RT mate, bad karma going down, stay safe!

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

Welcome to OBLIVION

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: An announcement to my LG friends... « Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 02:37:12 PM » Author: Ash
Been a month since you last visited, are you ok ?

Best wishes
Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: An announcement to my LG friends... « Reply #5 on: November 23, 2019, 06:39:35 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Last login Nov 2019, hes all good!

Administrator #5

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: An announcement to my LG friends... « Reply #6 on: November 24, 2019, 03:05:58 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Looking forward to seeing you post on here again.  :)

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: An announcement to my LG friends... « Reply #7 on: November 24, 2019, 04:20:46 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
This was years ago.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: An announcement to my LG friends... « Reply #8 on: November 24, 2019, 05:04:55 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Nice gang up there on me folks.

The poster didnt update his post or have a conclusion to it so i posted his recent login time to assure anyone who reads all is well. I am personally happy to see this member has been on and seems well.

If anyone has an issue with me posting in old topics then direct message me. Admins if you take issue you must reach out to me. I will point out theres no rules on it and patrick has not set topics to automatically lock or be auto delete after some time. Something i would support.

If you are wondering how im finding these, consider the whos online feature to blame. I see guests reading things which i open and end up having something to say. I have asked why we have a whos online and if its removal will speed up the site ..but no one responded
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 05:06:39 PM by Lightingguy1994 » Logged

Administrator #5

Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: An announcement to my LG friends... « Reply #9 on: November 24, 2019, 05:15:22 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Ok i havent seen that other one, sorry

Administrator #5

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: An announcement to my LG friends... « Reply #10 on: November 24, 2019, 05:50:48 PM » Author: Rommie
If you are wondering how im finding these, consider the whos online feature to blame. I see guests reading things which i open and end up having something to say. I have asked why we have a whos online and if its removal will speed up the site ..but no one responded
I use the Who's Online page a lot, it's a useful way to find interesting topics. Sometimes you see people digging up all sorts of old stuff that hasn't been looked at for years and it's nice to get a fresh slant on it.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: An announcement to my LG friends... « Reply #11 on: November 24, 2019, 05:56:24 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
I use the Who's Online page a lot, it's a useful way to find interesting topics. Sometimes you see people digging up all sorts of old stuff that hasn't been looked at for years and it's nice to get a fresh slant on it.

Do you sometimes see a topic you like and click on it and post in it even if 5 years old ?  ;D Your absolutely correct, there are things on there I have missed that I have interest in and I post in it, it brings it back and others who also missed see it. There are even topics I wish I had seen whenever I had a questions about things at times. Not trying to bother anyone with this and there no rules either on it. Patrick will have to get in touch with me about this if there is something wrong here or I may even ask him

Administrator #5

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: An announcement to my LG friends... « Reply #12 on: November 24, 2019, 05:58:27 PM » Author: Rommie
Do you sometimes see a topic you like and click on it and post in it even if 5 years old ?  ;D Your absolutely correct, there are things on there I have missed that I have interest in and I post in it, it brings it back and others who also missed see it. There are even topics I wish I had seen whenever I had a questions about things at times. Not trying to bother anyone with this and there no rules either on it. Patrick will have to get in touch with me about this if there is something wrong here or I may even ask him
Sometimes I do, yes. It brings the topic to a new audience who may never have otherwise seen it. I see nothing wrong in that. Otherwise it would mean posting a completely new topic on the same subject, and I see no point in duplicating what is already there.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 06:00:01 PM by sox35 » Logged

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: An announcement to my LG friends... « Reply #13 on: November 24, 2019, 06:15:32 PM » Author: Danny
I have ahmet on my facebook page and i can confirm his last posting was about a couple of hours ago :)
Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: An announcement to my LG friends... « Reply #14 on: November 25, 2019, 02:32:06 PM » Author: Ash
Awesome
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies