Author Topic: Returned from a holiday in Ein-Gev resort village  (Read 1278 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Returned from a holiday in Ein-Gev resort village « on: August 29, 2013, 04:48:49 AM » Author: dor123
Hello:
I have returned from a holiday in Ein-Gev resort village, and have a total of 64 pictures and videos to upload. The videos included my first experience in animated spectra videos.
To reduce the actual amount of pictures and videos uploaded, bad pictures willn't be uploaded and several pictures and videos will be merged.
I will had to upload them 10 pictures in a single action daliy to being released from all of this stress as fast as possible. There are several other members that uploads pictures in this method, and today this isn't annoying me and other LG members anymore.
dor123.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 06:43:37 AM by dor123 » Logged

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies