Author Topic: A wind storm in Israel, and a huge snow storm in Jerusalem  (Read 1512 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

A wind storm in Israel, and a huge snow storm in Jerusalem « on: December 13, 2013, 07:26:45 AM » Author: dor123
translated NRG article to english (Original untranslated hebrew article) .

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

LegacyLighting

View Posts
View Gallery

Blake

Re: A wind storm in Israel, and a huge snow storm in Jerusalem « Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 07:02:36 AM » Author: LegacyLighting
Hello Dor

That is a very big snow storm. Looks like a lot of damage done - are you and your Father ok?
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: A wind storm in Israel, and a huge snow storm in Jerusalem « Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 07:42:39 AM » Author: dor123
The storm didn't caused damages in Haifa and Kiryat Ata. Snow didn't fell in Haifa and Qiryat Ata. There were only few death as the result of the storm, and most of the homes that disconnected from the electricity, weren't in Haifa or Qiryat Ata.
But we had 7degC at the night and frequent voltage drops. The three strongest from them, One occurd when we were in Castra mall, and two of them extingushed my Osram HWL 160W, but all were during the day.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

toomanybulbs

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: A wind storm in Israel, and a huge snow storm in Jerusalem « Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 12:28:46 PM » Author: toomanybulbs
we had odd weather here too.went from teens(f) to almost 70f.
then 4" of rain on frozen and snow covered ground.if it had been below freezing through this we would have had 4'(thats four feet)of snow.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies