Author Topic: Have you Gotten what you wanted?  (Read 43524 times)
RyanKorponay12

View Posts
View Gallery

Ryan Korponay The Ballaster
Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #15 on: April 21, 2017, 02:31:44 PM » Author: RyanKorponay12
i absuluty agree with this

The Ballaster!!! *Poof*...

Seth11

View Posts
View Gallery

13 watt Color CFLs!

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #16 on: July 25, 2017, 04:29:13 PM » Author: Seth11
I'm still looking for a Mercury Vapor fixture. Does anybody here to on lighting gallery have one that they want to get rid of?

Say NO to LEDS!!

d3anio97

View Posts
View Gallery

Enginerding bright things since 2011

ATL TheSOXMania
Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #17 on: April 07, 2018, 02:32:10 PM » Author: d3anio97
I'm hoping I can... I need a deep bowl refractor for a '65 Amber minor I'm restoring. (post coming soon)

What if I told you you could save 100% of your street lighting budget? Don't believe me? Buy an LED street light and run it for a week. the results will leave you in awe. (Aaaaaaand maybe wondering why you swapped that 70w SON)

vintagefluorescent

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #18 on: February 03, 2019, 04:12:22 PM » Author: vintagefluorescent
Looking for the following

Preheat T17 fluorescent light fixtures from the 1940s

Preheat T-17 fluorescent light bulbs from the 1940s
F60T17 as well as F100T17

Also looking for 4 foot F40T12 fluorescent light bulbs from the early to mid 1940s

Bulbs can be EOL as I collect both working and burned out

Serious buyer
Metal Halide Boy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #19 on: October 03, 2019, 01:10:21 PM » Author: Metal Halide Boy
I`m still looking for a joslyn MV 121 or MV 141 light
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #20 on: October 25, 2020, 02:45:24 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I did get a 60w SLI/H fixture AND lamp. I am looking for GEC 200w SLI/H lamps so that I can make a 2 lamp 2x200w preheat SLI/H striplight.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #21 on: October 25, 2020, 02:27:45 PM » Author: Rommie
We've pretty much got most of what we would like now, all we're really looking for now is a 60W SLI/H lamp and a MAT/V lamp. Plus the correct ballasts for the 60W SLI/H and the GEC 200W SLI/H.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #22 on: October 25, 2020, 02:37:45 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I do have a correct 60w SLI/H ballast in my collection that I can give to you since I have my SLI/H fitting in the United States.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

108CAM

View Posts
View Gallery

Diehard MV, HPS, SOX & Preheat Fluorescent Fanatic

UCG6Xojn8dNgDuN9J7_Gnj8w
Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #23 on: February 28, 2022, 01:47:10 AM » Author: 108CAM
I still haven't gotten what I want. Not surprised as the item in question is rare and no longer made.
Update: I have now found the part I need!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 07:47:53 PM by 108CAM » Logged

Fluro starter pings combined with a 50hz ballast hum and blinking tubes is music to my ears.

Rest in Peace Electronic Lamp Manufacturers of Australia
1925-2002

Bring back the AJF Zodiacs!

Total incidents since joining LG: 17
Lamps accidently broken or smashed: 14
Ballast explosions/burnouts: 3

bulb_tester2009

View Posts
View Gallery

Resolutely crack down on inferior LED lighting!!

GoL
Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #24 on: May 13, 2022, 03:04:18 AM » Author: bulb_tester2009
I want Toshiba's Neoball fluorescent bulb, a very rare magnetic ballast CFL

I've been collecting light bulbs since I was 2 years old and I've been collecting them ever since.
 :hps::hps::hps:
由于我来自中国,所以英语不精通,大部分内容都是翻译的,所以可能不通顺,请大家谅解
Note:
Bulb base in China:E12(CES) E14(SES) B22d(BC) E27(ES) E40(GES)

108CAM

View Posts
View Gallery

UCG6Xojn8dNgDuN9J7_Gnj8w
Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #25 on: May 27, 2022, 02:03:10 AM » Author: 108CAM
I can now cross the 175w MV ballast off my wanted list. I recently acquired 2 Atco OMB175 ballasts and they run the lamp perfectly!

Fluro starter pings combined with a 50hz ballast hum and blinking tubes is music to my ears.

1925-2002

Andy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #26 on: May 27, 2022, 04:08:31 PM » Author: Andy
I've never got any replies to any of the wanted requests that I have posted sadly which is a real shame but I will not give up.
I have done several trades with many members of this site however and hope to do more in the future.
It's a shame that more people don't wish to make exchanges with others, I'd highly recommend it!

I'm always interested in exchanging lamps with others. Send me a message if you would be interested in a trade. :)

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #27 on: May 27, 2022, 05:08:31 PM » Author: Rommie
Same here, but I've done some good trades with many members, including yourself, Andy  :bulbman:

Pretty much up to date on the bucket list now, only waiting on a MAT/V lamp and a 60W SLI/H.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Andy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #28 on: May 27, 2022, 05:46:58 PM » Author: Andy
I've pretty much ground to a halt with the old bucket list sadly.
Most of the remaining lamps I'm interested in will only come via trades and few people seem to be interested in trading for some reason which is a pity.

I wouldn't be surprised if you find a MAT/V lamp or a 60W SLI/H given a year or two.
In fact, if you do find a spare 140W SO/H, I'll trade you a 60W SLI/H!

I'm always interested in exchanging lamps with others. Send me a message if you would be interested in a trade. :)

108CAM

View Posts
View Gallery

UCG6Xojn8dNgDuN9J7_Gnj8w
Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #29 on: July 22, 2022, 04:43:58 AM » Author: 108CAM
I finally found a 35w SOX lamp with all the gear! It was also a great price and the lamp has very low hours.
I ended up installing the lamp and gear inside the shell of a Philips ConTempo floodlight that was originally 250w MH.

1925-2002

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies