Author Topic: Have you Gotten what you wanted?  (Read 43513 times)
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Have you Gotten what you wanted? « on: July 30, 2007, 04:42:59 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
Hey all Lighting-Gallery Members,

I see a list of wanted list, but do not know which "wanted" has been gotten or haven't gotten...

So here's an idea...if you have gotten what you wanted, please edit that post to change the "Message Icon" to a icon to show you have gotten what you wanted!

Thanks

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

J-Frog

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 09:26:32 AM » Author: J-Frog
And I am still searching for the ever elusive LPS ballast!  I could go for a 55w or a 180w one for sure as I already have the lamps however if anyone has another wattage I would simply find a lamp as the lamps are way cheaper than the ballasts!

Jeremiah The Bullfrog

Powergroove

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 06:23:32 PM » Author: Powergroove
I too am still looking for a tu-lamp GE pre-heat ballast. Preferably w/o cracked wires, but I'll take what I can get.

Keep government out of the lighting industry.

KEDER

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 03:09:14 PM » Author: KEDER
I have some things i want. I have one m400 r2 light, HPS, 400 watt. (hence the yellow "40" sticker on it) but i still looking for others. So where is the best place i could find others? I want more than one. But i do also have a yard light, (From wal-mart xD) its 175 watt mercury vapor. not as bright as the m400 r2. plus a different type of bulb. (and ballast) So im fine now, but would like others. and i did search ebay, couldn't find anything...
KEDER

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 03:24:44 PM » Author: KEDER
One thing i wanted, and got! 400w Merfcury ballast! cant wait!.
dans49

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 10:29:18 AM » Author: dans49
Hi,
   New to this fantastic group! I'd like to find or buy some 4 lamp 4 foot half-piper fixtures. It does not need to have ballasts or sockets.

Best regards,
Dan
Lightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 02:17:22 PM » Author: Lightguy
I was looking for a nema head a long time ago,and I got it.  ;D

N.A. ;)

Brisluminous
Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 10:35:30 PM » Author: Brisluminous
Got two now! Thank you!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 01:29:32 AM by Brisluminous » Logged
f40t12preheat

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 10:58:07 AM » Author: f40t12preheat
Powergroove
''I too am still looking for a tu-lamp GE pre-heat ballast. Preferably w/o cracked wires, but I'll take what I can get.''

welcome to the club of not finding tulamp f40 ballasts

DON'T BAN T-12 BULBS MV OR MAGNETIC BALLASTS
ELECTRONIC BALLASTS ARE JUNK!
ALTOS ARE JUNK
SELF BALLASTED CFLS ARE BAD QUALITY

Brisluminous
Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #9 on: September 29, 2012, 08:14:28 AM » Author: Brisluminous
Still hoping to get a Thorn/Atlas Alpha3 lens from somewhere. Anyone? :-\
Kev

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #10 on: June 16, 2013, 06:42:42 PM » Author: Kev
Davy Blake!

Voted to leave the EU and proud! 👉🏻🇪🇺🇬🇧

LegacyLighting

View Posts
View Gallery

Blake

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #11 on: June 17, 2013, 07:23:46 AM » Author: LegacyLighting
 :) Cheers Kev!
RichD

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #12 on: September 01, 2014, 07:36:18 PM » Author: RichD
I've found many interesting lighting-related items since I last posted a WANTED, but I still haven't found any of my Special Items.
LandryB

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #13 on: July 16, 2016, 08:52:23 PM » Author: LandryB
I'm still looking for StyleTone & BeautyLite mercury lamps 175 w and under.  Also, GE 175w /WDX mercury.  Thickly phosphored 175w and 100w /C mercury.
LART2014

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Have you Gotten what you wanted? « Reply #14 on: September 10, 2016, 06:40:51 PM » Author: LART2014
I have not gotten what I wanted yet. Although I was told another member might have such item of my interest for trade or sell and I have sent him a message with no any answer so far. Should I give up?
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies