Author Topic: GE Reveal Linear Fluorescents  (Read 1478 times)
nicksfans

View Posts
View Gallery

Down with lamp bans!

GoL the.baus.of.all.bauses UCDl2EWWZc9h1IZXcfGU9OZA nicksfans
GE Reveal Linear Fluorescents « on: February 26, 2014, 10:24:38 PM » Author: nicksfans
Last time I went to Lowe's, they had one remaining 2-pack of F40T12/RVL/ECO. These were banned in 2012, so they've been there for a long time. What's the general consensus on these? Are they worth the $10 they want for the 2 lamps? I would've gotten them already just for the color but $5 per lamp is quite expensive, and I already have more F40s than I will need in the foreseeable future. What do you think? Worth getting or not?

I like my lamps thick, my ballasts heavy, and my fixtures tough.

My Gallery
Instagram
YouTube

Powell

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: GE Reveal Linear Fluorescents « Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 12:24:09 AM » Author: Powell
CRI is 60 something. Very pinkish.  The 15 watt ones made in Indonesia and the ones made in Hungary look a lot different color temp wise.

NNNN!

DieselNut

View Posts
View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Re: GE Reveal Linear Fluorescents « Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 11:35:57 AM » Author: DieselNut
I would get them just for the "cool" factor.  I like them for certain applications and they will unfortunately never be made again.

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies