Author Topic: (April Fools) Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc.  (Read 17564 times)
TL8W

View Gallery

Lee

None
Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #15 on: April 01, 2014, 11:27:25 AM » Author: TL8W
OMG took me time to spot this one! Some ppl are easily misLED......

Terrible LMAO Grin

We do not have to agree on anything to be kind to one another. The ability to be civil is available to everyone on earth, for free.

SuperSix

View Gallery

ATL P42STUFF supersix94
Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #16 on: April 01, 2014, 12:07:27 PM » Author: SuperSix
Haha got it immediately! Very funny though!   Tongue

Atlas Lamps - Seeing Is Believing!

http://www.youtube.com/user/P42STUFF

DieselNut

View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #17 on: April 01, 2014, 12:43:52 PM » Author: DieselNut
Lawd have mercy!  I was about ready to scrap out all my inefficient, old fluorescent lighting with its loud annoying ballasts and all that blinking at startup for this high quality LED retrofit stuff! Imagine how much power I could be saving when all of those electronics fry within a year!  ;-)
Holy $hit!  This looked so dang serious and I was almost ready to believe it...then was reminded of what today was in a post above...  Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked Shocked

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

migette1

View Gallery

Peter

user/migette1/videos
Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #18 on: April 01, 2014, 01:27:16 PM » Author: migette1
Wind up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interested in the history of electric lighting and incandescent in particular and neon glow lamps.

mrboojay

View Gallery

I love bulbs of all types.

mrboojay UC2tpasJaLc8IhVdjcDkI_3A mrboojay mrboojays_pics
Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #19 on: April 01, 2014, 01:34:58 PM » Author: mrboojay
Got to admit though, I was looking forward to the 50% off thing.  Wink

-mrboojay
My lighting-gallery.net Gallery
My YouTube Channel

Kev

View Gallery

Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #20 on: April 01, 2014, 02:06:26 PM » Author: Kev
Lol even after I uploaded that Philips EOLED the other night I was reading this for the first 30 seconds thinking surely surely not! Then the penny dropped lol very good!

Voted to leave the EU and proud! 👉🏻🇪🇺🇬🇧

themaritimegirl

View Gallery

Florence

themaritimegirl themaritimegirl themaritimegirl
Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #21 on: April 01, 2014, 02:09:10 PM » Author: themaritimegirl
I myself was halfway through the initial post before I realized what day it was.  Cheesy

Electrical Engineering Graduate
YouTube | Twitter | Instagram

icefoglights

View Gallery

ITT Low Pressure Sodium NEMA

GoL
Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #22 on: April 01, 2014, 02:34:44 PM » Author: icefoglights
My jaw dropped when I first saw it.  Even made me want to replace my ceiling fan with one of those ones with non-serviceable LED lights.  Took me a few min before I realized what was going on (in my defense it was still technically 3/31 for me).  There've been some good ones on here, but this one takes the cake!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 02:36:38 PM by icefoglights » Logged

01010010 01101111 01100010 01100101 01110010 01110100

Danny

View Gallery

Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #23 on: April 01, 2014, 03:12:47 PM » Author: Danny
Good one lol this had me for a few minutes then i realised EOLED and 1/apr/14 lol happy april fools guys!
Peach_Lover

View Gallery

https://www.facebook.com/
Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #24 on: April 01, 2014, 05:50:00 PM » Author: Peach_Lover
Good one guys, ya got me.

I saw this this morning and was genuinely upset. I thought "great, some corporate nutjob wants to take over LG and force LEDs on all of us?!" "That's not what LG is about!" I said to my computer screen in frustration. But I thought hey, 50% off LEDs...that's sort of a silver lining. Then I realized what day it was...  Grin Roll Eyes
Patrick
Webmaster

View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: (April Fools) Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #25 on: April 01, 2014, 07:52:47 PM » Author: Patrick
April fools!  For those of you that thought I was serious and were hoping to get a hold of the full-priced yet half-off fire-prone LED lamps I was advertising, I'm sorry to say you'll need to look elsewhere.  I think there are a few good EOL lamps in the gallery that will meet your needs Wink
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 05:19:18 AM by Patrick » Logged

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

ace100w120v

View Gallery

Re: (April Fools) Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #26 on: April 01, 2014, 09:22:07 PM » Author: ace100w120v
I'm going to get rid of all my T12 fluorescents now!
I figured this was April Fool's as soon as I saw it!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 05:19:32 AM by Patrick » Logged
DaveMan
Administrator

View Gallery

Re: (April Fools) Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #27 on: April 02, 2014, 09:09:30 PM » Author: DaveMan
I must say this was pretty tastefully done and funny! I saw it but said nothing because I had a hunch that was the case. There were some subtle clues there. And if it were necessary to get a source to help us pay the hosting fees, somehow I doubt it would be done that way.

David L.
Administrator, Lighting-Gallery.net

toomanybulbs

View Gallery

Re: (April Fools) Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #28 on: April 09, 2014, 06:48:33 AM » Author: toomanybulbs
yes good one!
i especially like the tiny text that is all but unreadable even on my dell 30" screen.
had to copy/paste into notepad to read.same tactic slick car dealers used on tv.they can say that the terms were posted in the ad regardless of the fact that no tv of the time could display them in readable form.
Fluorescent05

View Gallery

Zack

Re: Lighting-Gallery.net Joins eoLED, Inc. « Reply #29 on: October 31, 2018, 05:08:59 AM » Author: Fluorescent05
What great news!

I have recently just disposed of most of my old lighting after realising the true benefits of LED lighting.
It took quite a bit of courage to take 4 car loads of my T12s, old mercury lamps and magnetic ballasts down to the dump but now I feel I can move on and embrace the true future of lighting.  Grin

What? You actually did that or were you just joking?

Don't be fooLED, T8 IS the worst thing to do to a magnetic T12 fixture.

Print 
© 2005-2019 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines