Author Topic: Wanted Any Scans of Sylvania Catalogues with the B2227 and other "KAT" series  (Read 1655 times)
Dimiz

View Posts
View Gallery

Wanted Any Scans of Sylvania Catalogues with the B2227 and other "KAT" series « on: March 11, 2014, 05:37:10 AM » Author: Dimiz
Hey,
If anyone has any old Sylvania catalogues with the above included, that would be appreciated. I had one with the B2227, Beamkat, Alleykat etc and would love to see it again. I beleive its from the mid-late eighties. I just found some other Sylvania data sheets with the B3000 (and MkII), B2224, B2229 and others if anyone is interested, I can get scanning.

Could never explain why I risk so much to collect them!

LegacyLighting

View Posts
View Gallery

Blake

Re: Wanted Any Scans of Sylvania Catalogues with the B2227 and other "KAT" series « Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 07:43:07 AM » Author: LegacyLighting
Hey,
If anyone has any old Sylvania catalogues with the above included, that would be appreciated. I had one with the B2227, Beamkat, Alleykat etc and would love to see it again. I beleive its from the mid-late eighties. I just found some other Sylvania data sheets with the B3000 (and MkII), B2224, B2229 and others if anyone is interested, I can get scanning.

Hi Zedman

I suggest you private email message Al_M - He knows a lot about Sylvania Lantern design through his work.

Cheers
Blake
James

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Wanted Any Scans of Sylvania Catalogues with the B2227 and other "KAT" series « Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 07:31:23 PM » Author: James
Is that a European or American fixture?  I recognise the Alleykat name, that exists in the old catalogues of the 1980s that we have in the library of the Sylvania factory here, but the other names I do not see listed.  If you want a copy of the European Alleykat pages, please advise and I will scan in the relevant section.  There is not so much technical detail though, just a photo of this fixture and some basic dimensions/specifications etc.
Dimiz

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Wanted Any Scans of Sylvania Catalogues with the B2227 and other "KAT" series « Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 11:23:04 PM » Author: Dimiz
Hi James,
I think that model 2227 is used in other countries too. The Kat series has the Beam, Alley and one more that I can't think of. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Email is dvass@internode.on.net
Regards
Dimitri

Could never explain why I risk so much to collect them!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies