Author Topic: 2 foot 20W lamp needed  (Read 1903 times)
benlucysam

View Posts
View Gallery

2 foot 20W lamp needed « on: May 30, 2014, 04:15:41 PM » Author: benlucysam
Can anyone help, In my office i have a beloved 2 foot 20 W grey side atlas light that i refuse to change.
It is currantly running a very old Thorn Artificial Daylight tube, whilst still running it is now very black at the ends.
Im looking for somthing new but very old, ideally something a bit differant colour wise not just a plain old white. dont realy mind. if you have anyhthing you want to sell let me know, i live south coast UK.
Also if anyone is interested, we have just had all our street lights replaced and i blagged a load of used but working 26 an 35 w SOX lamps, a couple of Philips 35W SOX heads, 3 pin BC and ES 80W MBF lamps,
And some old SOX and MBF gear,all from old street lights so well used, but cluttering my garage at the moment. Let me know if may be of interest to anyone.
sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 2 foot 20W lamp needed « Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 09:28:41 PM » Author: sol
I fully understand the beloved fixture sentiment. If you are looking for such a lamp, you might find just what you are looking for on eBay. Some members were very lucky with incredible finds there.
funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 2 foot 20W lamp needed « Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 10:46:46 PM » Author: funkybulb
I have loads of 20 watt T12 lamps and i am from USA
I got buunch of lamps i can spare ya and they are commonly made so u looking. For 6500K lamps
Id would be intetested in 80 watts MV ES caps
And a 80 watt 240 volt choke.

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies