Author Topic: Wanted: F4T5 preheat strip light  (Read 2790 times)
Seth11

View Posts
View Gallery

13 watt Color CFLs!

Wanted: F4T5 preheat strip light « on: June 08, 2014, 10:14:49 PM » Author: Seth11
I have 10 F4T5 lamps in my collection and I want a fixture to run them in. The only fixture I have for them is a battery powered flourescent fixture.

Say NO to LEDS!!

Larry

View Posts
View Gallery

Rated PG 17

Re: Wanted: F4T5 preheat strip light « Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 12:01:06 AM » Author: Larry
http://www.ebay.com/itm/360704280914?_trksid=p2055120.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I have one of these and they do work ok and look nice, but do seem to run rather warm.

I do see 4 watt preheat fixtures from time to time, but most are the under the counter type.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 12:03:56 AM by Larry » Logged

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's GE Power Groove

Seth11

View Posts
View Gallery

13 watt Color CFLs!

Re: Wanted: F4T5 preheat strip light « Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 03:48:58 PM » Author: Seth11
Ok! I will take it! How much will shipping be?

Say NO to LEDS!!

Larry

View Posts
View Gallery

Rated PG 17

Re: Wanted: F4T5 preheat strip light « Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 04:34:24 PM » Author: Larry
Ok! I will take it! How much will shipping be?

It is $12.19 for shipping, but it is not from me.

I have one of these I bought from this seller on ebay.

Seth11

View Posts
View Gallery

13 watt Color CFLs!

Re: Wanted: F4T5 preheat strip light « Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 07:54:21 PM » Author: Seth11
The listing ended. I want some one from the lighting gallery site to sell me a fixture that I asked for.

Say NO to LEDS!!

Larry

View Posts
View Gallery

Rated PG 17

Re: Wanted: F4T5 preheat strip light « Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 08:43:43 PM » Author: Larry
The listing ended. I want some one from the lighting gallery site to sell me a fixture that I asked for.

All you had to do was buy it from the seller on ebay.
This is why I posted the ebay listing for you.
So you could buy one from the seller on ebay.

I am not selling the one I have, the seller on ebay was selling them.
This is where I got the one I have from.

DieselNut

View Posts
View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Re: Wanted: F4T5 preheat strip light « Reply #6 on: June 24, 2014, 03:33:31 PM » Author: DieselNut
I have four, but have two in use and have plans for the other two.  Best bet is to buy from e-bay like how I got three of mine.  Save a search for "F4T5 fixture" (lantern, strip, light) and one will pop up sooner or later.

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

themaritimegirl

View Posts
View Gallery

Florence

themaritimegirl themaritimegirl themaritimegirl
Re: Wanted: F4T5 preheat strip light « Reply #7 on: June 24, 2014, 05:36:30 PM » Author: themaritimegirl
It also helps to simply search the brand names commonly found on those fixtures (American Fluorescent, Simkar, Duray, etc). Also, if you aren't against a fixture that's not exactly a strip light, Luna Lite made an F4T5 blacklight fixture, and you can often find 2x F4T5 desk lamps made by Bausch & Lomb, and a 2x F4T5 adapter called the Lite Mite (although they are usually more expensive).

Electrical Engineering Graduate
YouTube | Twitter | Instagram

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies