Author Topic: Wanted several Arlen Pulsestarters EFS120, and several F6T5/BL UVA lamps  (Read 1629 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Wanted several Arlen Pulsestarters EFS120, and several F6T5/BL UVA lamps « on: March 21, 2013, 05:10:03 PM » Author: dor123
I brought a new bug zapper which have two F6T5/BL UVA lamps operated in series with a single preheat/switchstart ballast.
Since the only Pulsestarter that Shaingout sells is the EFS600 (4-125W single operation), I can't find electronic starters for series operation that are suitable for my bug zapper.
So I want several Arlen Pulsestarter EFS120, as spare for my bug zapper.
Also, as it will be hard to find F6T5/BL UVA lamps in Israel (The seller of Home Center shop, said me that these lamps are rare), I wants also several F6T5/BLs of high quality (May be GE, Sylvania (Both american Osram Sylvania or european Havells Sylvania), Osram, Narva etc...), as spare for my bug zapper.

Thanks dor123.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 05:19:52 PM by dor123 » Logged

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

bryanrb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Wanted several Arlen Pulsestarters EFS120, and several F6T5/BL UVA lamps « Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 12:41:51 PM » Author: bryanrb
I brought a new bug zapper which have two F6T5/BL UVA lamps operated in series with a single preheat/switchstart ballast.
Since the only Pulsestarter that Shaingout sells is the EFS600 (4-125W single operation), I can't find electronic starters for series operation that are suitable for my bug zapper.
Ebay has tons of F6T5/BLs and BLBs in various new and vintage brands-sunlite, Sylvania, Eiko, etc.....as far as the electronic starters, I dont know.....
So I want several Arlen Pulsestarter EFS120, as spare for my bug zapper.
Also, as it will be hard to find F6T5/BL UVA lamps in Israel (The seller of Home Center shop, said me that these lamps are rare), I wants also several F6T5/BLs of high quality (May be GE, Sylvania (Both american Osram Sylvania or european Havells Sylvania), Osram, Narva etc...), as spare for my bug zapper.

Thanks dor123.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies