Author Topic: Recent Post, Apologize  (Read 3228 times)
Nineaclock

View Posts
View Gallery

Recent Post, Apologize « on: July 30, 2008, 07:29:38 PM » Author: Nineaclock
Thanks guys for reading this, there was a reply that I made about a video, of Germans crushing CFL, and I made a comment, how ever I saw a lot of replies to me privately that they didn't like the comment I made about them. So its not my attention to cause trouble and do something like that, But I still think crushing the Incandescent bulbs is silly.Also keep in mind that i am mostly German, we come from the eikenberger family.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 08:13:49 PM by Nineaclock » Logged
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Recent Post, Apologize « Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 12:28:59 AM » Author: TudorWhiz
You are forgiven dude...even though I wasn't really offended....but it would have applied to me, and still you are forgiven and I hope others have the heart to forgive...

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

GE M-400A1

View Posts
View Gallery

My Pontiac 6000 STE

Re: Recent Post, Apologize « Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 01:13:24 AM » Author: GE M-400A1
I guess i will to. Although that was very rude what you said but we are human and mistakes! Apolige accepted

My Cars:

1986 Pontiac 6000 STE

1996 Chrysler Concorde LXi

1998 Chrysler Cirrus LXi

Mr. Big
Re: Recent Post, Apologize « Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 08:47:41 PM » Author: Mr. Big
Apology accepted!! :) I know you didn't mean it!
Lampenfreak

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Recent Post, Apologize « Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 08:50:29 AM » Author: Lampenfreak
So well I'm back from my holidays. I accept your apologize ;)
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies