Author Topic: anyone interested in gameing  (Read 1765 times)
thorngamma6
anyone interested in gameing « on: April 09, 2015, 08:29:56 AM » Author: thorngamma6
I have one big gaming setup at my house
mrboojay

View Posts
View Gallery

I love bulbs of all types.

mrboojay UC2tpasJaLc8IhVdjcDkI_3A mrboojay mrboojays_pics
Re: anyone interested in gameing « Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 10:16:21 PM » Author: mrboojay
I do a bit of gaming, and even trying to get game videos up on my YT channel.  My biggest games I play are BeamNG.drive and Minecraft at the moment, but I play a few other games every now and again.  Most of which is racing or simulators.

-mrboojay
My lighting-gallery.net Gallery
My YouTube Channel

Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: anyone interested in gameing « Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 06:21:32 PM » Author: Solanaceae
I have vintage video game systems, including Vectrex, NEs, SNES, N64, GameCube, and I had a game boy color, but it died😕

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

mrboojay

View Posts
View Gallery

I love bulbs of all types.

mrboojay UC2tpasJaLc8IhVdjcDkI_3A mrboojay mrboojays_pics
Re: anyone interested in gameing « Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 12:50:30 AM » Author: mrboojay
Didn't know this included older games.  I have had hundreds of hours playing GameCube and Wii and a lot of that being Mario Kart: Double Dash, which is an amazing game for those who don't know it.  I also have a Gmaeboy Advance SP and an original DS, which have also seen a lot of use.  I don't have anything older then that though.

-mrboojay
My lighting-gallery.net Gallery
My YouTube Channel

icefoglights

View Posts
View Gallery

ITT Low Pressure Sodium NEMA

GoL
Re: anyone interested in gameing « Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 12:59:14 AM » Author: icefoglights
Unlike everyone else I work with, I'm not much of a gamer.  I do have some old consoles though.  I my storage building, I have an Atari 7800 with a bad power supply and a variety of 2600/7800 game cartridges.  Had an NES but I don't think that's around anymore.  Still have my old SNES from 1991, with several games, though I couldn't find my old copy of Mario Cart.  Took a huge generational jump and my current console is a PS3.  For computers, I have a 17" MSi gaming laptop, which was one of the few Windows 7 machines I could get at the time.  Last fall, I put together a new desktop, which is capable, but currently running the Windows Technical Preview and everyday stuff on it.

01010010 01101111 01100010 01100101 01110010 01110100

Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: anyone interested in gameing « Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 09:47:22 AM » Author: Solanaceae
Didn't know this included older games.  I have had hundreds of hours playing GameCube and Wii and a lot of that being Mario Kart: Double Dash, which is an amazing game for those who don't know it.  I also have a Gmaeboy Advance SP and an original DS, which have also seen a lot of use.  I don't have anything older then that though.
i also had an atari, but a capacitor blew and i couldnt get it to work, even after replacing it.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Mercurylamps

View Posts
View Gallery

240V 50Hz

Re: anyone interested in gameing « Reply #6 on: November 14, 2015, 06:52:00 AM » Author: Mercurylamps
I have vintage video game systems, including Vectrex, NEs, SNES, N64, GameCube, and I had a game boy color, but it died😕

I still have my old N64 from when I was a kid. I also have a SNES, Mega Drive (Genesis), PS2 and PS3. My son has a Wii and 3DS.
Aveoguy22
Re: anyone interested in gameing « Reply #7 on: November 17, 2015, 07:50:30 PM » Author: Aveoguy22
i play some games on PC and the PS3 and PS2.  my PC is just a mild gaming build.  2.66ghz core2duo with 4gb ram and a Nvidia Geforce gt730 card 1gb of gddr5.  I got Half Life and all its derivatives and Garrysmod along with call of duty and such on the PS3.  also have an original NES put away somewhere...
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies