Author Topic: WANTED: Ken Rad fluorescent tubes (preferably 20w)  (Read 1695 times)
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
WANTED: Ken Rad fluorescent tubes (preferably 20w) « on: April 18, 2015, 06:12:50 PM » Author: Solanaceae
Hey, LG, I was wondering where I could find a pair of ken rad f20t12s. If anyone has some their are willing to sell or trade pleas PM me.  ;D

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

refridgedude1841

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WANTED: Ken Rad fluorescent tubes (preferably 20w) « Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 10:05:40 PM » Author: refridgedude1841
Hey, LG, I was wondering where I could find a pair of ken rad f20t12s. If anyone has some their are willing to sell or trade pleas PM me.  ;D

Are you still looking for these?  There might be a few at a restore near me.  I remember pulling out at least 1 ken-rad but i dont remember if it was 20w or not

If I get back there in the future I will check
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WANTED: Ken Rad fluorescent tubes (preferably 20w) « Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 11:16:25 PM » Author: Solanaceae

Are you still looking for these?  There might be a few at a restore near me.  I remember pulling out at least 1 ken-rad but i dont remember if it was 20w or not

If I get back there in the future I will check
I am still interested, thanks. I don't mind what wattage, they are welcome to my collection and would be good bulb buddies to my kenrad mercs.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

refridgedude1841

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WANTED: Ken Rad fluorescent tubes (preferably 20w) « Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 10:29:46 PM » Author: refridgedude1841
If I get back down there I'll see what's there.  There was a bunch of ITT stuff too...blacklights, gold, red, and a bunch of 14 and 15 watt.
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WANTED: Ken Rad fluorescent tubes (preferably 20w) « Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 12:30:54 AM » Author: Solanaceae
I would also be into the ITT stuff, as I have ITT mercs. If you could I'd prefer the colored ones and blacklighs of ITT flavor. Thanks.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

nicksfans

View Posts
View Gallery

Down with lamp bans!

GoL the.baus.of.all.bauses UCDl2EWWZc9h1IZXcfGU9OZA nicksfans
Re: WANTED: Ken Rad fluorescent tubes (preferably 20w) « Reply #5 on: July 25, 2015, 12:33:19 AM » Author: nicksfans
You should've grabbed all of that stuff the first time! ;D

I like my lamps thick, my ballasts heavy, and my fixtures tough.

My Gallery
Instagram
YouTube

Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WANTED: Ken Rad fluorescent tubes (preferably 20w) « Reply #6 on: July 25, 2015, 04:44:12 PM » Author: Solanaceae
You should've grabbed all of that stuff the first time! ;D
tell me about it.  :P ;)

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

refridgedude1841

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WANTED: Ken Rad fluorescent tubes (preferably 20w) « Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 09:57:06 PM » Author: refridgedude1841
I wish I could have...but I didn't have enough room to get it all.  They looked like they haven't been touched in years, judging by the amount of dust on the boxes.  I did get all the F40T12 BLBs and F30T8 BLBs, 2 cases of 17 inch lumilines, some Westy F14T12 and F15T12 in red, blue, and cool white.  2 red F20T12, 2 Gold F20T12.  All are Westy blackenders except for a few ITTs.  The lumilines are ITT too.

There are probably still about 40-50 tubes there though that I couldn't get.  Some oddball ones too, like those "appliance" ones that are a strange wattage..I forget now what it was.

There was also several cases of agro grow lamps in F14T8 and I think some in F20T12, but not positive on those. 

Might make another trip this week or next.  Its about a half hour to 40 min from me to get there, not a bad drive now that I know where it is.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies