Author Topic: MV blacklight, Clear flourescent  (Read 2054 times)
mercuryvaporisking

View Posts
View Gallery

Another day and another dollar at work!

MV blacklight, Clear flourescent « on: January 05, 2008, 11:36:30 PM » Author: mercuryvaporisking
Just wondering if anyone sells MV blacklights anymore? And also do they or has anyone ever sold clear flourescent lights?

Same stuff, Different Day!

FGS

View Posts
View Gallery

Rory Mercury!

Re: MV blacklight, Clear flourescent « Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 11:15:43 AM » Author: FGS
Bulbman.com sells the blacklite mercs on their website from EYE but they're little painfull on the wallet as they cost over $100. As for the clear fluoros. They doesn't exist except in demonstration models or a manufacturing flawed lamp that somehow passed thru the quality check. If there is a fluoro factory near you, you could try and ask them for the flawed lamps.

Why I like LEDs on top of other lighting tech?
LEDs = Upgrade 95% of the applications. (That is if you avoid eBay's LEDs).

LED brainwash? No, people uses them cuz they work well for them.

J-Frog

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: MV blacklight, Clear flourescent « Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 11:18:13 AM » Author: J-Frog
Now I would like to see a speciality uncoated fluorescent lamp!  I think it would be a cool novelty, I wish they were made!  The closest thing to that is the germicidal lamps, but those need enclosures to protect the user from UV radiation.

Jeremiah The Bullfrog

mercuryvaporisking

View Posts
View Gallery

Another day and another dollar at work!

Re: MV blacklight, Clear flourescent « Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 05:38:25 PM » Author: mercuryvaporisking
Wow! Nope don't want a MV blacklight that bad! Yeah j-frog thats what I want one for just as a show piece. Bummer! And sadly I have no flourescent bulb factorys near by.

Same stuff, Different Day!

Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: MV blacklight, Clear flourescent « Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 01:11:03 PM » Author: Solanaceae
I wonder if they have merc blacklites in 100w. The smallest wattage I've seen is 125w. I have had some fluorescent tubes with loose pieces inside so you could shake the tube around and scrape the phosphors off.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: MV blacklight, Clear flourescent « Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 01:39:36 PM » Author: Ash
Or if you happen to find one with a loose cathode guard, get a magnet and scratch away...

I bought a NOS 12W blaclight mercury some years ago, but that was the last one. I never seen any of them ever again, and only ever seen one installed other than mine, that was over 10 years ago
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: MV blacklight, Clear flourescent « Reply #6 on: May 30, 2015, 08:49:53 PM » Author: Solanaceae
I'll have to check eBay out, since those lamps are European. I don't think I'll be able to see them at habitat with that said.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies