Author Topic: Connection  (Read 2120 times)
lantern_vision

View Posts
View Gallery

|><| Be RATIONAL |><|

Connection « on: February 03, 2008, 07:13:53 PM » Author: lantern_vision
 I am sending this to the admins. Starting from yesterday night, I have suffered a lot to connect to LG.I have done many attempts to connect but every time the web server gave me a message like 'the web site is temporarily unavailable' While any other web page has opened with no problem. Is there a problem again related with LG? And I have also tried to open the site from various other modems. I f any one can answer me I will be glad to read it.

><@hm><

TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Connection « Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 12:57:49 AM » Author: TudorWhiz
Another thing to know, we  were working a lot on LG, so if it works today, then it should be alright, we did a lot of changes yesterday

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

lantern_vision

View Posts
View Gallery

|><| Be RATIONAL |><|

Re: Connection « Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 10:19:34 AM » Author: lantern_vision
Thanks for that info. It seems that the problem of mine is resolved.

><@hm><

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies