Author Topic: Are There Any Websites That Sell Used Fluorescent Tubes??  (Read 3015 times)
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: Are There Any Websites That Sell Used Fluorescent Tubes?? « Reply #15 on: September 09, 2015, 11:47:20 PM » Author: Solanaceae
Good luck on finding stuff. I'm going back to hab on Saturday.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Are There Any Websites That Sell Used Fluorescent Tubes?? « Reply #16 on: September 11, 2015, 04:17:19 PM » Author: Lumex120
If you have a local recycling center, go there. I hear that they are also good places to find used lamps.

Unofficial LG Discord

nicksfans

View Posts
View Gallery

Down with lamp bans!

GoL the.baus.of.all.bauses UCDl2EWWZc9h1IZXcfGU9OZA nicksfans
Re: Are There Any Websites That Sell Used Fluorescent Tubes?? « Reply #17 on: September 12, 2015, 09:43:38 PM » Author: nicksfans
ReStores can be hit or miss. I've walked out with nothing many times and I've also scored big-time on a number of occasions. Same store and all.

Another place you could try is a recycling center. Some won't let you take anything, but the one John goes to will give him all the lamps and ballasts he wants...for free. There's a Waste Management recycling center about 15-20 minutes from my house that I need to check out, since they take lamps and ballasts.

I like my lamps thick, my ballasts heavy, and my fixtures tough.

My Gallery
Instagram
YouTube

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies